The Gallows Humor Thread

Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, Trebla said:

"WE NEEDS GYMS!" as they show how you can exercise without one. :lmao:

You would think Floridians would be able to show a bit of redneck ingenuity and figure out how to workout at home. They need to watch how Rocky trained for his fight with Drago and follow suit.

Really fun day journal/recipe guide by Stanley Tucci that The Atlantic published today.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2020/05/stanley-tuccis-life-quarantine/611557/

5 P.M.

The older children have now come downstairs to eat an entire fucking meal before dinner. Thankfully, as penance, two of them take the little ones up for their bath. Felicity enters the kitchen and begs for a Negroni. I gladly make her one, as I hate to drink alone, although I have been known to make near-daily exceptions. And anyway, one is never really drinking alone. Someone else is drinking somewhere. We prepare the children’s dinner: lamb chops, rice, and string beans. I switch to white wine and thank Christ it is evening.

This link belongs here (Sarah's Scribbles):

https://sarahcandersen.com/post/618281845098954752

Edit: oh, also, forgot that joke I saw on 9gag:

Given how we suck at dealing with the apocalypse on easy mode, perhaps it's best to hold off the zombie apocalypse a bit more.

Edit2: and heck, it's got nothing to do with the coronavirus, but the latest SMBC is funny too:

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/fair

Lock down is a hellish thing and it plays tricks on my mind.

One minute I think I'm on a 260 mile road trip, the next I think I'm commander of the Luftwaffe.

I don't know if I'm Cummings or Göring.

34 minutes ago, Which Tyler said:

Lock down is a hellish thing and it plays tricks on my mind.

One minute I think I'm on a 260 mile road trip, the next I think I'm commander of the Luftwaffe.

I don't know if I'm Cummings or Göring.

"It's that lovely mr. McGoring calling from Scotland".

Sorry about the subtitles, couldn't find a clip without.

• 2 weeks later...
Tragic news on the coronavirus front:

Corona Virus claims a black belt. Chuck Norris, Dead at 80.

Carlos Ray “Chuck” Norris, famous actor and fighter, died yesterday afternoon at his home in Northwood Hills, TX at the age of 80.
Chuck Starred in dozens of movies and Tv series which have, and continue to entertain millions of people.
He was also a master of martial arts, which was the cause of his initial fame in the movie industry.
However, after his minor inconvenience of death, Chuck has made a full recovery, and is reported to be doing quite well.
It has also been reported that the Corona virus is in self isolation for 14 days due to being exposed to Chuck Norris.

Archived