The Gallows Humor Thread

Fragile Bird

1 hour ago, Which Tyler said:

I just hate the term "Self Isolating" it's boring, safe, bowing down to authority; so I'm looking for some alternatives.

The best I can come up with are "Exiled for the good of the realm" - sexy, exciting, mysterious
Or "Going to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over"

haha, I get the reference, but maybe "all this to blow over" might not be the best choice of words here. :D

How about Performing my own bio-dome experiment for the next X weeks.

27 minutes ago, Chad Vader said:

We need Stannis to call in every maester, every healer, every apothecary to stop the disease and save our lives. We do not belong in Valyria with the bloody stone men. We are the users of Westeros.org.

So, would Stannis have locked all the infected in their homes, and then burned their houses down?

3 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Bolsonaro getting corona virus is kind of like the Amazon rainforest getting Bolsonaro.

FYI, he didn't get the virus. That was actually, really false news, result of a bad translation of Brazilian reports.

Okay, so I decided to get offline and watch some tv and get my mind off of all this. So I'm flipping through the movie channels and what's on? 

12 FRIGGIN' MONKEYS!

Not cool! :bawl: :lmao:

( I couldn't help but watch the rest of it :wideeyed:)

3 minutes ago, Trebla said:

Of course, it's still an awesome movie.  Probably still my favorite Brad Pitt role.  Plus, it's informative to the current situation.  All we need to do now is go back in time and kill David Morse.

4 hours ago, Trebla said:

Okay, so I decided to get offline and watch some tv and get my mind off of all this. So I'm flipping through the movie channels and what's on? 

12 FRIGGIN' MONKEYS!

Not cool! :bawl: :lmao:

Kindle UK’s deal of the day is The Passage by Justin Cronin. Great book.

Today on my train a drunk man heard some people talking about coronavirus and decided to cheer them up with a joke.  To make sure no one missed out, he told the joke probably twenty times. 

His joke was...

Have you heard about boomerangs?

They're coming back.

Archived