House Starks Inevitable Extinction...

Brandon Ice-Eyes

23 hours ago, Brandon Ice-Eyes said:

Now whilst I personally want House Stark to survive as i'm a stark fan, even if i can't stand this current generation of Starks, i still believe they will go extinct.

Opinion based on nothing. 

You see, it's my opinion that the whole point of the ASOIAF is the death of magic and the death of Ice and Fire - ie: House Stark - Ice and House Targaryen - Fire.

Again, opinion no basis in fact. 

You see, i don't actually believe that the others will be beaten - more a settlement will be agreed. The wall will fall and they'll make it far south as the humanity will be too busy playing the game of thrones yet when they do turn to fight the greater foe, it will be too late

And more opinion.

Not only that but i believe we will find out that The Others are in fact not the "Evil Big Bad Wolf" that we thought they were but a civilisation/species with very valid reasons to be upset at humanity - no doubt an ancient pact broken.

Possibly but no evidence. 

And that's where House Stark come in - they're the ones who broke the pact

See, you don't even know or pretend to know what said pact may be but are sure the Starks have broke it? 

I believe the pact will have something to do with the wall and an agreement they would share the wall - hence the 13th Lord Commander - but House Stark broke this pact as they did not trust The Others. Now as to why they waited 8000 years to attack, i don't know but i believe we will get more info on this in TWOW

More opinion with no evidence presented. 

House Targaryen must go extinct because they represent Fire, the worst enemy of The Others and thus they must go extinct for The Others to be able to safely live out there days without the treachery of House Stark or The Dragons of Valyria

House Targaryen must go extinct & your evidence is that fire is the worst enemy of the Others? 

1. One thing does not equal the other 

2. It's just as likely that the Others will be defeated 

3. House Targaryen is almost extinct as it is now. 

Overall the entire books have been leading to this point

No they haven't 

In ASOIAF, House Stark's new generation of Dead Ned and the rest of his gang are presented as honourable and 'Holier Than Thou' and are frankly annoying and pretentious and a stain on House Stark's rich and proud history yet this attitude has made this generation beloved of the readers who gladly ignore the blatant lies

What blatant lies are those? 

Them being annoying & pretentious is another of your opinions. Nothing to do with fact. 

Robb Stark broke his pact to House Frey and got what he had coming

No he didn't. He broke his pact, but he didn't get what he had coming. The Freys will get what they have coming though. 

Sansa betrayed her father to please a child pyscopath

No she didn't. 

whilst Arya is too busy trying to become "no-one" and will most likely never be the same when she inevitably has to leave the House of Black and White.

She's 'too busy'? Too busy to do what? What should she be doing? & If she is never the same how does that equate to House Stark will be extinguished? As a matter of fact how do any of these claims equate to that? 

Your opinion that the Starks are annoying, Robb got what he had coming, Sansa wanted to please a psychopath & Arya... I'm not even sure what you are accusing her of but even if any of this were true how is that any evidence towards your claim??

Bran and Rickon are the only ones who show some form of hope. Bran is in touch with the old powers which is form of hope and isn't stuck up his own backside because he's so "Honourable" like Ned and Robb were and Rickon seems to show signs of the ruthlessness required of a true Stark

:rolleyes: I'm sorry, I'm trying to debate in seriousness but you are just being preposterous. Again, even if any of this crap were true it says nothing to the possible extinction of the Starks. 

Ultimately they'll all die - and quite deservedly - as House Stark has endangered Humanity through there lies and this current generation of Starks will be too weak to defend The North

What are these supposed lies that have endangered humanity? And how does telling lies that have endangered humanity foreshadow or present any evidence for your silly claim? 

This is where Jon comes in. I believe R + L = J is true simply because it makes too much sense and although it's obvious, it's most likely the correct theory. Jon is born of Ice and Fire and will be a necessary sacrifice to The Others as he will be a balance and thus can negotiate the peace yet it is my opinion that he will have to die as a sacrifice to make peace.

Oh ffs. You don't know a sacrifice will even be needed for the others, let alone that it would be Jon. Why in the world would the Others be tamed by a sacrifice that is part ice & part fire, when they are all ice? 

The inevitable extinction of House Stark. Through there lies and weakness they have endangered Westeros and it is necessary for more justice to be served but not only must they die for justice but for peace - and House Targaryen must fall with them. They both represent Ice and Fire and there glorious falls will bring peace to a content that has been ravaged by war because of House Targaryen's madness and because a naive teenager couldn't accept his dad's death

Lol!!! Yeah sure. 

You want my argument? Here it is: Monkeys are going to fly out of Bran's arse, defeating the others. Robb will return from the dead & him, Jeyne & his wolf head are going to go on a nice vacation to the Bahamas while Sansa & Arya baby sit. Rickon will be the new King in the North & of the IT because Ned's ghost is going to appear to the world & tell them it must be. 

Now, prove me wrong. 

8 hours ago, 867-5309 said:

Rickon and Bran will survive to carry the blood line. 

Where do you get the idea that will happen? If anything Sansa is the most likely to continue the Stark bloodline. She's the associated with Bael the Bard tale, motherhood and wants to have children. 

2 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

You made the claim so the responsibility to prove it lies with you. You haven't presented anything that indicates the extinction of House Stark, you have only presented that you don't like them & hope/think they deserve to be extinguished. 

My claim was overflowing with logic and reason with vast amounts of evidence. You disputed my claim with zero evidence

1 hour ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Opinion based on nothing. 

Again, opinion no basis in fact. 

And more opinion.

Possibly but no evidence. 

See, you don't even know or pretend to know what said pact may be but are sure the Starks have broke it? 

More opinion with no evidence presented. 

House Targaryen must go extinct & your evidence is that fire is the worst enemy of the Others? 

1. One thing does not equal the other 

2. It's just as likely that the Others will be defeated 

3. House Targaryen is almost extinct as it is now. 

No they haven't 

What blatant lies are those? 

Them being annoying & pretentious is another of your opinions. Nothing to do with fact. 

No he didn't. He broke his pact, but he didn't get what he had coming. The Freys will get what they have coming though. 

No she didn't. 

She's 'too busy'? Too busy to do what? What should she be doing? & If she is never the same how does that equate to House Stark will be extinguished? As a matter of fact how do any of these claims equate to that? 

Your opinion that the Starks are annoying, Robb got what he had coming, Sansa wanted to please a psychopath & Arya... I'm not even sure what you are accusing her of but even if any of this were true how is that any evidence towards your claim??

:rolleyes: I'm sorry, I'm trying to debate in seriousness but you are just being preposterous. Again, even if any of this crap were true it says nothing to the possible extinction of the Starks. 

What are these supposed lies that have endangered humanity? And how does telling lies that have endangered humanity foreshadow or present any evidence for your silly claim? 

Oh ffs. You don't know a sacrifice will even be needed for the others, let alone that it would be Jon. Why in the world would the Others be tamed by a sacrifice that is part ice & part fire, when they are all ice? 

Lol!!! Yeah sure. 

You want my argument? Here it is: Monkeys are going to fly out of Bran's arse, defeating the others. Robb will return from the dead & him, Jeyne & his wolf head are going to go on a nice vacation to the Bahamas while Sansa & Arya baby sit. Rickon will be the new King in the North & of the IT because Ned's ghost is going to appear to the world & tell them it must be. 

Now, prove me wrong. 

You claim this is all opinion but any smart person would see I have presented undisputed evidence and used logic and reason to come to my conclusion. I believe that you are being to emotional due to your love of house Stark and are not using logic and reason as I did to dispute my answer - this was an improvement from your previous one tho 

2 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

It's still the middle of the story, you know. A story has a beginning, a middle and an end. What happens in the middle is different from what will happen in the end.

I feel like we’re gonna see a lot of death nearing the end because of the others and the winter which will only get worse + Eurons and Faegons war.

1 minute ago, Brandon Ice-Eyes said:

I feel like we’re gonna see a lot of death nearing the end because of the others and the winter which will only get worse + Eurons and Faegons war.

True. That still doesn't mean the remaining Starks will die. Sansa will hardly be in any battles. Neither will Bran and Rickon. Bran and Arya  achieved extraordinary skills on top of the warging. Jon is a pretty good fighter and might be quite different, when he returns with an even stronger connection to Ghost. So I think they are in a pretty good position compared to others.

1 hour ago, Brandon Ice-Eyes said:

You claim this is all opinion but any smart person would see I have presented undisputed evidence and used logic and reason to come to my conclusion. I believe that you are being to emotional due to your love of house Stark and are not using logic and reason as I did to dispute my answer - this was an improvement from your previous one tho 

Here you go with your beliefs again. You do know your beliefs aren't evidence right? 

Show me what evidence you have presented to back your claim.

My claim was overflowing with logic and reason with vast amounts of evidence. You disputed my claim with zero evidence

Because you didn't present any evidence. Show me what evidence you presented & I'll gladly comment directly to that. 

Ok see this is an opinion also but is based on some fact. It's a logical conclusion to come to that there may be more death because the Others, winter, & war are presumably coming. We have indication & evidence that these things are coming & all these things are known to cause death. This is a fair prediction of future events, it may be wrong (I don't think it is) but it is a fair assumption. 

Saying the Starks did bad things, are annoying, don't do previous generations justice & therefore the entire house will be extinguished is not. 

This is all opinion with no facts or evidence presented to back these claims. See the difference? 

2 hours ago, Brandon Ice-Eyes said:

@Lyanna<3Rhaegar was patient enough to go through your OP and respond to each of your claims/ opinions (yes, that’s all they are) and refute them with sound arguments. A lot of us don’t have that sort of patience.

To you maybe its “overflowing with logic and reason with vast amounts of evidence” to many others, as evidenced by the responses to your initial post, it’s just a lot of conjecture, fanfic and wishful thinking. No one is disputing that the next books will have a lot of characters dying but if you make a blanket statement like “House Stark’s Inevitable Extinction” and provide absolutely no textual evidence to back up your claim, you can expect others  to call you out on it and view your thread as nothing but a Stark bashing/ hate thread.

1 hour ago, teej6 said:

@Lyanna<3Rhaegar was patient enough to go through your OP and respond to each of your claims/ opinions (yes, that’s all they are) and refute them with sound arguments. A lot of us don’t have that sort of patience.

To you maybe its “overflowing with logic and reason with vast amounts of evidence” to many others, as evidenced by the responses to your initial post, it’s just a lot of conjecture, fanfic and wishful thinking. No one is disputing that the next books will have a lot of characters dying but if you make a blanket statement like “House Stark’s Inevitable Extinction” and provide absolutely no textual evidence to back up your claim, you can expect others  to call you out on it and view your thread as nothing but a Stark bashing/ hate thread.

Exactamundo. Also, going by the OP, Martin is the worst writer in the world, ever, right? Because as many have stated already, there isn’t a shred of proof or textual support for anything in the OP. Overflowing w/ logic or whatever... :rofl:

1 hour ago, teej6 said:

To you maybe its “overflowing with logic and reason with vast amounts of evidence” to many others, as evidenced by the responses to your initial post, it’s just a lot of conjecture, fanfic and wishful thinking. No one is disputing that the next books will have a lot of characters dying and I’ll admit I’m bias towards House Stark due to my love of House Stark but if you make a blanket statement like “House Stark’s Inevitable Extinction” and provide absolutely no textual evidence to back up your claim, you can expect others  to call you out on it and view your thread as nothing but a Stark bashing/ hate thread.

My post has plenty of facts and evidence but you clearly have chose to ignore them due to your love of the current Starks. You’ve literally admitted in your post that you love House Stark and are bias towards them which is probably why you’re choosing to ignore my post which is filled with undeniable evidence and sound logic.

10 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Exactamundo. Also, going by the OP, Martin is the worst writer in the world, ever, right? Because as many have stated already, there isn’t a shred of proof or textual support for anything in the OP. Overflowing w/ logic or whatever... :rofl:

If you think GRRM is the worst writer in the world then u are allowed to believe that but that is an opinion - this post has evidence to back it up but you are choosing to ignore it.

7 minutes ago, Brandon Ice-Eyes said:

My post has plenty of facts and evidence but you clearly have chose to ignore them due to your love of the current Starks. You’ve literally admitted in your post that you love House Stark and are bias towards them which is probably why you’re choosing to ignore my post which is filled with undeniable evidence and sound logic.

If it has plenty of facts & undeniable evidence you shouldn't have any problem pointing it out to us right? Clearly, we are missing said facts but this is like the 3rd time I've asked for you to tell me which part of your post has any facts or evidence & you just keep saying they are there. Did you possibly write them in invisible ink? 

1 minute ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

If it has plenty of facts & undeniable evidence you shouldn't have any problem pointing it out to us right? Clearly, we are missing said facts but this is like the 3rd time I've asked for you to tell me which part of your post has any facts or evidence & you just keep saying they are there. Did you possibly write them in invisible ink? 

They are displayed all over my post, you cannot miss them - read it again and I have no doubt you will see them and be wondering how you ever doubted me

Archived