What if Robert baratheon bastards were born with Targaryen traits

Mrstrategy

What if all of Robert baratheon bastards were Born with Targaryen traits from his grandmother with silver hair, purple eyes and other Targaryen traits how would this change Robert and Westeros considering his hatred of targayens.also would this made Cersei bastards imposible to hide?

Unlikely to happen.  Yes, there are a lot of women in Lys with Valyrian features for him to bang.  But you specifically said Targaryen features.  You were being specific.  Robert doesn't have enough Targaryen in him to overcome the undesirable dark hair and unwanted Baratheon features.  

I don't think the Valyrians were carbon copies (ha ha, I'm betraying my age here) of each other.  The families may look like clones of each other but the families would still have their own distinct appearance.  

Okay, so even hypothetically Robert would not harm his own children.  He's an absent father and one who bangs 'em and leaves 'em.  (Makes you appreciate old Walder Frey).  He might be hateful but he would not stoop to harming his own children.  Cersei would be jealous because the children would look better than hers.  

Archived