About the Deep Ones and other obscure creatures.

Well, I was thinking about it. 

Do you guys think those squisher things will get better explored? (Even if its not in the main story) 

That's because as we know, Patchface is theorized to be a agent of the drowned god and planing to do something that maybe relates to the deep ones and other sea stuff. 

Maybe the dark spirits like the others are related to the other obscure deities. 

Leave your opinion. 

Ser Helman.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, Helman Corbray said:

Do you guys think those squisher things will get better explored? (Even if its not in the main story) 

That's because as we know, Patchface is theorized to be a agent of the drowned god and planing to do something that maybe relates to the deep ones and other sea stuff. 

Maybe the dark spirits like the others are related to the other obscure deities. 

Leave your opinion. 

Ser Helman.

I think that they will become willing pawns in Euron's game.

Since I hold to the theory that Euron Greyjoy is a skinchanger just as powerful as Varamyr Sixskins (if not more powerful), I imagine that the rise of the Deep Ones once Euron finesses the Iron Throne will out.

Imagine a Lovecraftian King's Landing with its streets filled with filth, miserable smallfolk, cruel soldiers, ice and snow, the occasional zombie and abominable beasts from the deep.

The bigger question is this: is Patchface trying to warn people or is Patchface a herald and a spy?

On 3/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, Helman Corbray said:

Leave your opinion. 

Ser Helman.

According to GRRM, the Deep Ones most likely won't appear in the actual story. It's certainly possible we may learn more about them though.

Archived