M-m-m-my Corona! NCOVID-19 #5

Ran

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Also, CA is now on lock down state wide.

Depending on your employer wether one can work or not.   I work for the State and am still working so far.  

Traffic on my commute not much different.  My commute heads East from the Bay Area and it's still busy. Going West is thinning but so many big trucks still make it look busy.   Not so many daily wrecks tho' that's a good thing. 

36 minutes ago, Winterfell is Burning said:

To be fair, she spent years isolated from the world in a weird-ass island, I wouldn't want to repeat the experience.

But she already has repeated the experience by willingly going back to find Claire.

I happened to buy a jumbo pack of TP two weeks before the whole "toilet paper thing" exploded. I really had no idea the panicky TP shopping was coming at the time, I've just always bought giant packs. I'm relieved I needed toilet paper before the panic shopping broke out because there doesn't seem to be a lot of it out there right now and everything lol.

A doctor in Ontario has suggested the capacity of ventilators can be doubled, by following instructions in a You Tube video. 

A couple of doctors in the US suggested usage could be doubled with some extra tubing back in 2006. The idea was used after the Las Vegas shootings, when so many shooting victims were brought in. A doctor in Michigan did the video. This should help.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/perth-ventilator-covid-19-1.5501891

1 minute ago, Triskele said:

This is an extremely serious situation.   It's possible that I have not been receiving PM's from potential worshipers.  thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

Unfortunately I have not been able to fix this going to my profile.  What do I do?  

Go to messages, scroll to the bottom where it will say see all messages, and start deleting.

8 minutes ago, Triskele said:

This is an extremely serious situation.   It's possible that I have not been receiving PM's from potential worshipers.  thank you so much for bringing this to my attention.

Unfortunately I have not been able to fix this going to my profile.  What do I do?  

This is why we need gun control. You damn, dirty, monkey! 

14 minutes ago, Triskele said:

The case that I'm a less-evolved creature grows stronger.  I literally cannot find "messages."

In the top right corner of your phone there is an icon consisting of three lines. Click on that and there will be two icons, the one on the left is a globe for notifications, the one on the right a thought cloud for messages. Click on the thought cloud and a list of most recent messages shows up, and at the bottom of the list it says Go to Inbox. Click on that. 

On your computer at the top left side you also have an icon after the globe for messages. Click on that and at the bottom it will say go to inbox. Choose messages to delete.

eta if you check the box beside the message, on the left hand side, a trash can shows up at the bottom for deletions.

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

Huh, is this a serious question or a joke?  Either way, I was alluding to Claire from LOST.

Lol, come now, you know the answer. And I liked the first season, but I'm late to the party and it sounds like it's kinda Dexterish in decline. Lot of hours to dedicate to a disappointing ending. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Clairebear from Wedding Crashers? 

Dammit. 

I cant find my copy of Wedding Crashers. It’s gotta be around here somewhere. 

Decided I’m gonna stay up all night and hit the grocery store right when it opens in the morning. I still have enough frozen crap to last me a few weeks, but nothing good. I want to cook dammit!

5 hours ago, A True Kaniggit said:

Ugh. Because of mostly empty shelves I ended up having to buy John Wayne toilet paper. 

This is appropriate.

Fuck John Wayne.

5 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

?

Anyways, something for people to consider. Dentists might be shut down for months, so if they're open where you are and you need something done soon, you need to make a decision whether to get it ASAP or accept that it could be a long time until they're back open.

Just making reference to your working with people who aren't maintaining safe distances, y'know?  and my awkward attempt to send a heartfelt wish for your continued healthy state, followed by a drunken ramble.

Carry on.

Archived