M-m-m-my Corona! NCOVID-19 #5

Ran

6 minutes ago, Tears of Lys said:

Just making reference to your working with people who aren't maintaining safe distances, y'know?  and my awkward attempt to send a heartfelt wish for your continued healthy state, followed by a drunken ramble.

Carry on.

Pffft.

You call that a drunken ramble? :P

8 hours ago, Ran said:

There's information on various materials one can use to make masks or cover one's face with here for those interested.

I think they are avoiding the issue that masks are good because they want them for health workers and don't want to face public anger over "Why can't we get masks?"

I actually had an appointment scheduled with my dentist to have some non-emergency work done (namely, fixing a really ugly crown that chipped and looks very off after 20 years of being nudged about). Anyway they cancelled it until at least the end of the month. Fair enough, in my opinion. Not like I'll be smiling at anyone in particular while I'm holed up in my apartment.

I think something has flipped. I'm on the 0740 into london which arrives into Marylebone at 0830 and I literally have the whole carriage to myself. 

edit, FFS, someone got on at High Wycombe and now i have to put my pants back on. 

Meanwhile on another board somewhere, probably about Watford or something, a guy just posted saying "Damnitall, I hopped on at High Wycombe thoroughly ready to take my pants off on an empty carriage, but some bobby looking bastard was already on it and he'd beat me to it."

12 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

Meanwhile on another board somewhere, probably about Watford or something, a guy just posted saying "Damnitall, I hopped on at High Wycombe thoroughly ready to take my pants off on an empty carriage, but some bobby looking bastard was already on it and he'd beat me to it."

Where is this other board?

That’s the one I wanna join!

Archived