Euron Greyjoy or Roose Bolton - Who has more morals?

Brandon Ice-Eyes

Roose Bolton or Euron Greyjoy

Who has more morals?

Now I obviously understand that both are morally corrupt and frankly terrible people - to put it lightly - but who would you believe is more morally just.

Personally? I’d say Roose Bolton but I won’t delve into that as I’ve forbidden myself from giving my opinions on this forumn.

So debate down below! Roose or Euron? :eek:

To me Roose seems to be actually very competent  lord in that sense that he keeps most of his own troops alive and lands ruled by him had be very rich and well run to raise and support as many men that house Bolton has called at arms.

Besides there a small chance that Lord Bolton will be real hero of the story. Or Battle for Dawn will be won by heroic forces of houses Bolton and Frey :)

Roose is not really evil. He's a very harsh warlord is all.  He broke the king's law by raping Ramsay's mother and killing the husband.  He made the squatters work and then hanged them anyway.  He's a cruel man.  Harsh and cruel.  Those are not rare qualities in those times.  Raping the newly wed and killing the husband is extreme but probably happens a lot in the north.  Roose and his thinking had not caught up to the Targaryen ban on ritualistic bride raping.  Worse things happen on the north side of the wall among the wildlings.  Much worse things are committed by the slave masters in the far east. 

Archived