Ramsay Bolton or Euron Greyjoy - Who is more morally just?

Brandon Ice-Eyes

Ramsay or Euron?

Who is more morally just?

So in the post above I asked who is more morally just - Roose or Euron. (Neither are but it’s asking who’s better.)

The general answer I got was Roose and that Ramsay and Euron was a better comparison.

So here it is! :cool4:

Ramsay or Euron - Whos is uh, more just?

:huh:

Both killed people ,both killed people over stupid reasons , both perform rape,  both perform torture and both are kinslayers.

Euron is simply bigger player , he doesn´t answer to anyone and is not kept in check by anyone unlike with Ramsey case who has no real power because it belongs to his father who is also keeping an eye on him with bastard boys which are actually Roose own man .

Euron also has bigger appetites wants to learn magic and rule seven kingdoms by taming dragons.

afair euron did some really bad things when he was a kid / young man, I guess before he started to mess with magic, there's something wrong with his personality too.

But he is good looking and seems much more intelligent than ramsay. he's also man of the world :pimp:. the things make him more just in my eyes, because nothing else can. comparing their morality gives  0:0

Now that it's hard... is like choosing between being burried alive or flayed alive... 

Both are so cruel, and are by far the worst characters morally wise in the books. Euron seems crazier and more dangerous, but I see Ramsey as more cruel and depraved.

neither has any morals, limits or ethics.

Tossing a coin the result I got was Ramsey.

I normally love reading these kind of these kind of threads; As morality is completely subjective to  each person based on a billion things, but this one completely useless as both characters are presented to us in a way that highlight each characters own terrible action and subjectively questionable  morality that makes talking about how bad they are BORING. Its like comparing Hitler and Pol Pot. If we had more insight into there past so we could see how they formed the base self and ethic's then we could began to talk about there morality, but give or take a few paragraphs across these books they are only framed in a bad light.

I say Euron just wins it by a thread. He appears to be using violence as a strategy for something bigger. Where-as Ramsey does it for kicks. And he's stupid with it too. Telling his father that he'd turn Barbery into a pair of boots, purely because he knows she dislikes him. 

13 hours ago, The Mountain that Cries said:

I normally love reading these kind of these kind of threads; As morality is completely subjective to  each person based on a billion things, but this one completely useless as both characters are presented to us in a way that highlight each characters own terrible action and subjectively questionable  morality that makes talking about how bad they are BORING. Its like comparing Hitler and Pol Pot. If we had more insight into there past so we could see how they formed the base self and ethic's then we could began to talk about there morality, but give or take a few paragraphs across these books they are only framed in a bad light.

This is what we've been reduced to. It's time for a new book, aye? 

Archived