NFL 2020: Please Don't Be Fetch

Mr. Chatywin et al.

Just now, Jace, Basilissa said:

Did anyone else see that family cam? He looked like his father got decapitated and his family was all dancing for the camera and shit. He wants to play, not be Taysom Hill 2.0

Seems like we've :ninja:'d each other now.

4 hours ago, Trebla said:

The whole safety class is still out there as well all but one of the RBs. Plus there are some known names like DE's AJ Epenesa and Yetur Gross-Matos, a number of good corners and LBs, and of course the deep class of wide receivers.

As I said earlier, I'd like Dallas to find a potential starter at corner. The biggest name left is Alabama's Trevon Diggs but I suspect he will be long gone by the time Dallas picks. More likely names are Utah's Jaylon Johnson and LA Tech's Amik Robertson. There's likely to be a run on safety so I'm not getting my hopes high for Xavier McKinney or Grant Delpit. ESPN's mock draft has Dallas taking Kyle Dugger from tiny Lenoir-Rhyne and that's probbaly much more likely.

Who are you hoping your team takes?

Boy, I LOVE being wrong! AJ Epenesa was tempting there but Diggs fills a HUGE need. 

I straight up wouldn't sign with the Eagles if I was him. It's one thing to get picked by a team with an old, established starter who only has a year or two left, but getting picked behind a top tier QB talent who is young? 

Fuck that noise.

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I straight up wouldn't sign with the Eagles if I was him. It's one thing to get picked by a team with an old, established starter who only has a year or two left, but getting picked behind a top tier QB talent who is young? 

Fuck that noise.

I dunno. Wentz ALWAYS get hurt. Jalen should be ready to play ASAP.

1 minute ago, Nictarion said:

Ravens are gonna be unstoppable. 

I agree. They load up d-line in FA, Queen will probably be an all-pro, and then add Dobbins to compliment Ingram in the run game. Only area of need I see for them is a big receiver. Hollywood ain't no #1.

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Fuck that noise.

I should have made this comment, and depreciate for having not.

6 minutes ago, Trebla said:

I dunno. Wentz ALWAYS get hurt. Jalen should be ready to play ASAP.

He wants to play though. He will never ever be allowed to play over Wentz. He sat out of college a whole year just to play, not be a backup.

4 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

He wants to play though. He will never ever be allowed to play over Wentz. He sat out of college a whole year just to play, not be a backup.

Yeah, that's the key. It's all but certain he can not take the job. Your team would have actually been perfect for him.

Anyways, Vikings get a rising tackle I've never heard of, but so far I think we're nailing what we need. I do kind of wish we'd have not resigned Kirk and taken one of the two QBs there, though.

Also, just re-upped. Which should I break up first, Sunday Driver or Purple Punch?

How pissed is Gase?  Ok, Goodell, we get it, you're embracing the boos.  Cool.

Without knowing the details, I'm ok with Ravens trading this pick out of fear that they might just end the whole AFC North right now.

Archived