NFL 2020: Please Don't Be Fetch

Mr. Chatywin et al.

14 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Works for me.

Pretty good draft overall honestly. My least favorite pick is probably the DE from Notre Damn, but not a big deal in the 5th round. They didn’t have any Drew Sample type reaches this year either. 

Can’t wait to see Burrow to Higgins. 

I'll give our draft a C-. Pretty meh. We'll find a use for Claypool and our resume for drafting receivers speaks for itself but I wanted Dobbins there. We then get a back from Maryland in the 4th...  Why not just get the better back in the second? Then the Ravens get him. Sweet...

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Why is BB's kitchen? dining room? so fucking ugly?  My god. Did he get those shades at Home Depot?  What is the point of being worth millions if this is what your house looks like?

You think a guy that wears cutoff hoodies gives a shit about curtains?

19 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I actually liked Belichick's setup quite a lot. It bespoke of affluence without losing a utilitarian's touch.

Is that the weed and whisky talking?  The table and chairs look like something everyone's grandparents threw out in the 80s, or alternatively, just bought them on craigslist for $100

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Now, this is a house.  

That's more like what a movie version of a coach's house should look like. On Ballers or Jerry Maguire or something. I like my men a little less abstract.

1 hour ago, Nictarion said:

You think a guy that wears cutoff hoodies gives a shit about curtains?

His queen sure does.

1 hour ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I actually liked Belichick's setup quite a lot. It bespoke of affluence without losing a utilitarian's touch.

It had a very NE lodge feel. And it gave off I'm rich but I don't to wave cash in your face. 

If you asked 1000 people to match the two photos, one being the best NFL coach in history and the other being your cousin's friend who coaches part time at the local junior high.........  

I  have to say, I don't see anything at all about that photo that says "I'm rich" it barely gives off an "I'm middle class" vibe.  

Just now, Cas Stark said:

I  have to say, I don't see anything at all about that photo that says "I'm rich" it barely gives off an "I'm middle class" vibe.  

Exactly. Because Bill Belichick puts on his hard hat and goes to work. That's why he's the GCOAT.

This is retrospective, but it would have been an awesome research design to analyze subjects' responses to the houses of the GMs during the first round.  I love how this is an argument.  Upsetting that Belichick is just as minimalistic as advertised?  Check.  Awe at the dude who runs the Cardinals showing off?  Check.  This is really great stuff.

Archived