NFL 2020: Please Don't Be Fetch

Mr. Chatywin et al.

1 hour ago, ljkeane said:

I just came here to post that.

Obviously you shouldn't be robbing people at gun point but you really shouldn't be taking part in an armed robbery when you can flee the scene in your Lamborghini. What morons.

Sometimes football players do football off the field. 

And there’s a wasted 1st round pick. Baker was legitimately the worst CB for the beginning of last season, but got better as the year went on. He was then benched for being an issue later on. Whatever. He’s a fucking moron who just threw his life away most likely.

4 hours ago, ljkeane said:

Obviously you shouldn't be robbing people at gun point but you really shouldn't be taking part in an armed robbery when you can flee the scene in your Lamborghini.

This is the kind of life lessons I come to the forum to learn. 

I love that his arrest warrant was issued right before they held his press conference where he said he wants to make his new team proud of the decisions he makes(or close to that).

2 hours ago, dbunting said:

I love that his arrest warrant was issued right before they held his press conference where he said he wants to make his new team proud of the decisions he makes(or close to that).

Could be worse. He didn't say 15 people are sick, we'll all be fine and the virus would just go away.

Now think, who committed the worse crime here? 

13 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Could be worse. He didn't say 15 people are sick, we'll all be fine and the virus would just go away.

Now think, who committed the worse crime here? 

Well one is a crime while the other is just stupid, and being stupid isn't a crime

Archived