Tyrion, Jon, and Daenerys || Connected since birth?

zoenerys

• All 3 of their mothers died birthing them
  • All 3 are the youngest sibling
  • All 3 have only 2 other siblings (making three groups of three  total)
  • All 3 groups of siblings follow the same gender pattern (2 males, 1 female)
  • They also follow this group themselves (Tyrion/Jon/Daenerys = 2 males, 1 female)

This isn't even adding all of their similarities in story arc that develop threw the series. I'm positive that this has to do with the 3 heads of the dragon prophecy. As well as maybe the Nissa Nissa story (their mothers being the Nissa Nissa). What do you guys think??? 

This would definitely fit the pattern of "threes."  Most of these are theory and unproven.  But yes, if proven true, they would fit the significance of the number three.  I do believe Daenerys is the Child of Three.  That number only really has shown significance in her story arc because (1) House Targaryen was founded by three, (2) She is the third child of Aerys and Rhaella to live, (3) She is Azor Ahai, (4) She has three dragons, (5) Three Bloodriders, (6) Always has three women attending and serving her.  There are also prophecies of treason, execution, and rebirth. 

No, they have a couple of similarities but this isn't a connection, it's seeing a pattern by being selective in your data.

I am a youngest daughter, if my mother wasn't alive you could substitute me in for Dany.

And it overlooks ways they are not similar; Jon has no full siblings only half siblings. Tyrion was raised with both of his siblings, Dany with one of hers, Jon with his cousins.

4 hours ago, Buried Treasure said:

No, they have a couple of similarities but this isn't a connection, it's seeing a pattern by being selective in your data.

I am a youngest daughter, if my mother wasn't alive you could substitute me in for Dany.

And it overlooks ways they are not similar; Jon has no full siblings only half siblings. Tyrion was raised with both of his siblings, Dany with one of hers, Jon with his cousins.

I don't think it's fair to say it isn't a connection. This isn't real life after all, George wrote these similarities & typically the things he writes have meaning. 

I would say, as the OP mentioned, this isn't a full list of their similarities either. 

I don't think it's overlooking the ways they aren't similar either. The topic is how they are similar so while, of course, there are things in which they are not similar, that doesn't take from the similarities they share. 

15 hours ago, zoenerys said:

All 3 groups of siblings follow the same gender pattern (2 males, 1 female)

Besides Rhaegar and Viserys, Dany had three other brothers. Daeron died when he was 6 months old. Aegon died soon after birth. And Jaehaerys died when he was nearly a year old.

Furthermore, the order of the birth goes like this - 1. Cersei, 2. Jaime, 3. Tyrion; 1. Rhaenys, 2. Aegon, 3. Jon; 1. Rhaegar, 2. 8 other children - miscarriages, stillbirths, and three boys that lived, 3. Viserys, 4. Dany.

Cersei a girl as first child, Rhaenys a girl as first child, and then Rhaegar not a girl.

So the numbers and order of children is all wrong. Thus, there is no pattern.

Also Tyrion's siblings are his kin thru his father and mother. Same with Dany. While in Jon's case to him Rhaenys and Aegon were only his half-siblings, on his father's side. Again - no pattern.

I've already thought about it, there are other similarities between they. The three had lovers who died. The three held leadership positions. The three faced situations of betrayal (you can ask your self about Shae and MMD, or if Bowen was really the traitor in the story, but the idea is there), the three live with great adversity since they were children (a dwarf, an exile, and a bastard).

There are very interesting similarities between Dany and Bran too.

On 3/22/2020 at 8:34 PM, zoenerys said:
  • They also follow this group themselves (Tyrion/Jon/Daenerys = 2 males, 1 female)

This isn't even adding all of their similarities in story arc that develop threw the series. I'm positive that this has to do with the 3 heads of the dragon prophecy. As well as maybe the Nissa Nissa story (their mothers being the Nissa Nissa). What do you guys think??? 

On 3/22/2020 at 9:35 PM, Prince Rhaego's Soul said:

This would definitely fit the pattern of "threes."  Most of these are theory and unproven.  But yes, if proven true, they would fit the significance of the number three.  I do believe Daenerys is the Child of Three.  That number only really has shown significance in her story arc because (1) House Targaryen was founded by three, (2) She is the third child of Aerys and Rhaella to live, (3) She is Azor Ahai, (4) She has three dragons, (5) Three Bloodriders, (6) Always has three women attending and serving her.  There are also prophecies of treason, execution, and rebirth. 

2 hours ago, TedBear said:

I've already thought about it, there are other similarities between they. The three had lovers who died. The three held leadership positions. The three faced situations of betrayal (you can ask your self about Shae and MMD, or if Bowen was really the traitor in the story, but the idea is there), the three live with great adversity since they were children (a dwarf, an exile, and a bastard).

There are very interesting similarities between Dany and Bran too.

Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen and Bran Stark are most similar to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 8:34 PM, zoenerys said:

The correlation is even stronger if Aerys fathered all three.  There is a lot we don't know.  Lyanna could have been abducted under his orders.  

Archived