The Mandalorian: This Is The Way to Season 2

Corvinus85

Looks like Michael Biehn has joined the cast for season 2. It will be great to see one of the action SF greats once more, though I don't expect him to be in more than 1 or 2 episodes given season 1's trend.

Enjoy the show my European friends.

29 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

Michael Bien is sent back in time to save Rey's mother and is actually a clone of Palpatine there to father Rey.

No, Michael Biehn will lead a squad of hardcore New Republic troopers on not another bug hunt, and will need to be rescued by Ahsoka Tano.

53 minutes ago, Myrddin said:

And they'll nuke the planet from orbit.

This is the (only) way.

We're in the Star Wars universe. Nothing short of disintegrating the planet with a powerful beam is satisfactory.

Alternate plot for Michael Biehn: he is a hardened soldier who joins the main characters on a mission to Mon Calamari to investigate some strange lights, and ends up going mad. ;)

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

There is no reason to avoid S1 spoilers here.  We had a 25 page spoiler topic that just closed.

Disney+ was just released in several European countries. France is still waiting. So I don't know if everyone across the pond has watched it yet, and would like to discuss here, episode by episode. Or is the whole season released at once now?

15 minutes ago, Corvinus85 said:

Disney+ was just released in several European countries. France is still waiting. So I don't know if everyone across the pond has watched it yet, and would like to discuss here, episode by episode. Or is the whole season released at once now?

If I'm readin on it, it's American. No spoiler tags.

16 minutes ago, Maltaran said:

It’s releasing weekly, only the first two episodes are available now.

Huh, I didn't know that. I was going to use the free week to watch The Mandalorian then cancel Disney plus. I guess I'll hold off on that then.

1 hour ago, Veltigar said:

Just add [spoilers] to the title. And everyone will be happy.

Agreed.  And they can do what everyone does that comes to something late.  Read the old thread as it goes then come here.

As someone who has already seen season 1, I think there should be a Euro version to allow folks across the pond to enjoy the week to week discussions together. 

For everyone else, let's create a new Spoilers thread Part 2.

• 1 month later...

Now that the PAL run has hit the finale, any of our overseas folks have new thoughts?

There was a post in the Skywalker thread that Temuera Morrison is signed for season 2 ostensibly to be Boba Fett.

But seeing as this is Filoni, part of me half expects to see him play an aged clone trooper.

Archived