Your king and small council?

King17

22 hours ago, Megorova said:

Jon was born approximately 1,5 months after Rhaegar's death, and 1 month after the Sack of King's Landing, when Elia's Aegon was killed. By the time when Lyanna's pregnancy was ending, she already knew about both of those events. Thus, there was no reason for her not to name her son Aegon. Because that's what Rhaegar wanted - to have a son named Aegon, who will be the Promised Prince.

23 hours ago, Loose Bolt said:

Chances are very high that there has been at least 666 Brandon *starks since long night. Besides I suspect that son of Elia was already dead when possible son of Lyanna was born.

The boxer Evander Holyfield has two grown sons born a year apart both called Elijah so I’m convinced it can happen doesn’t mean I have to like it hah

21 hours ago, King17 said:

Please stay on topic.

Sorry. My bad. 

19 minutes ago, CassDarry said:

The boxer Evander Holyfield has two grown sons born a year apart both called Elijah so I’m convinced it can happen doesn’t mean I have to like it hah

Sorry. My bad. 

It is fine I just didn't want this to turn into a discussion about Jon snow.

King: Willas Tyrell

Queen: Sansa Stark

Hand of the King: Doran Martell

Master of Ships: Paxter Redwyne

Master of Coin: Leyton Hightower

Master of Whispers: Varys 

Master of Laws: Tyrion Lannister 

Master of War: Randyl Tarly

Grand Maester: Marwyn.

Commander of The King's Guard: Brienne of Tarth

I would also create a university (like the Citadel) where the Dragon Pit once stood and I will name a 

Master of Knowledge: Rodrik Harlaw

King: me (obviously, I'd like to have some fun)

Queen: Margaery Tyrell (a bad omen for anyone to have her as a wife so far, but she's young, fair, intelligent, caring, and still a virgin)

Hand: Wyman Manderly (one of my favourite characters, not taken seriously by many, but wise, shrewd, has a good sense of humour, and loyal to the core)

Master of Coin: Tyrion Lannister (not because of his popularity as a character, but because he already proved that he can help running a kingdom)

Master of Laws: Samwell Tarly (pretty obvious choice, I think)

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy (a proven and talented sailor, always well respected by her crew)

Master of Whispers: Tyene Sand (OK, that's a risky one, but I'm curious if this could work out)

Grand Maester: Marwyn (the most interesting and useful of all the archmaesters)

Commander of the Kingsguard: Brienne of Tarth (as a one-time exception to remind knights of the kingdom of true chivalric qualities)

Commander of the City Watch: Brynden Tully (a seasoned warrior, a loyal and honest man, has good leadership abilities)

King: My bet is that the novels will make Jon Snow the Bastard King of the Seven Kingdoms.

Queen: Val (https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Val), the wildling that was sister in law to Mance Rayder.  Jon is attracted to her and she will join the Free Folk to the Seven Kingdoms.

Hand: Tyrion Lanister

Master of Coin: Edmure Tully (to join the Riverlands and the North to King Jon, since Edmure is Sansa's uncle).

Master of Laws: Gendry (Jon should appreciate bastards)

Master of Ships: Lord Davos Seaworth (if he led the assault on Blackwater bay Stannis would have won by then).

Master of Whispers: Arya Stark (she is trained to be a silent assassin)

Grand Maester: Samwell Tarly

Commander of the Kingsguard: Ser Barristan Selmy (I think he will survive too)

Commander of the City Watch: ?

Other theoretical appointments of interest:

Lord Commander of the Night's Watch: Danaerys Targaryen, wed to Ser Jorah Mormont (I think both will survive in the novels, and Dany will realize he is her soulmate and choose the Night's Watch to relinquish her claim to the throne and be with Ser Jorah.  The vows will be changed to allow them to be together).

Three eyed Raven: Bran Stark (He would have made a good king, as per the TV show, but I think in the books he was destined to live beyond the wall to protect against future White Walker infestations).

I do not believe that there would be any one king or queen who would be able to unite all Westeros under his/her banner if Dany and all her dragons would die. So I assume that in the end of SoIaF there will be many petty kingdoms with their own kings and queens.

It's a fun question.  Westeros will be under a thick blanket of ice though.  There won't be a kingdom.  But I'll reply to this thread's made up scenario.  I only want one person to rule Westeros: Daenerys Targaryen.  She is who I would trust to rule.  Her large council will be made up of Jorah, Barristan, Varys, Skahaz the Shavepate, Greyworm, Tyrion, Marwyn, Benerro, Ellaria, etc.  

Archived