How likely is a Jon/Sansa match (aka Jonsa)?

Dot Com

4 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Just out of curiosity is there any reason why you call Jon the King of Winter and not the King in the North. I'd find far more likely for him to take Robb's title.

Because Winter is Coming, and that's the Stark title of old. But Jon will (already is) embrace his bastardy and remain Jon Snow IMO, not Stsrk. And it's fucking perfect, Jon Snow, King of Winter. 

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Just out of curiosity is there any reason why you call Jon the King of Winter and not the King in the North. I'd find far more likely for him to take Robb's title.

King of Winter because it seems to be a "co" title that ran along side of King in the North/always a Stark in Winterfell idea. And I think that GRRM has plans for Winterfell to finally be run by a female. He has made a few sly and quick comments about this subject in the past.

Plus and "upgrade" to Snow is Winter :D

1 minute ago, kissdbyfire said:

Because Winter is Coming, and that's the Stark title of old. But Jon will (already is) embrace his dastardly and remain Jon Snow IMO, not Stsrk. And it's fucking perfect, Jon Snow, King of Winter. 

Right! And for me, part of the (possible) foreshadowing to this is when Qhorin, who wants Jon because of his talents and Ghost, he makes the comments how the old ways are returning and the trees have eyes again, etc... This is a long buildup GRRM is creating.

Just now, Victor Newman said:

Not likely. Jon is obsessed with Arya.  It will be Jon and Arya.  And it will happen after they die and turn into direwolves.

This is all the levels of wrong. Incest, necrophilia, furries, with a dash of pedophilia added in for good measure.

Because Winter is Coming, and that's the Stark title of old. But Jon will (already is) embrace his dastardly and remain Jon Snow IMO, not Stsrk. And it's fucking perfect, Jon Snow, King of Winter.

Easy there with the Stark fanboyism. While I do agree that it sounds cool af, it be more logical for him to associate himself with Robb, The King in The North, especially given his severe legitimacy problems he is undoubtedly going to have,

1 minute ago, Nagini's Neville said:

You making fun of me? :huh: 

Not at all. Pinky swear :cheers:

you must know ppl constantly read your posts!

THIS is what I find... weird... odd? Alternate universe procedures????

I do all the time! They are amazing!! :D 

Well, thank you so much. I find this discussion to be rather fun.

And I still have to laugh every time, whenever I read your username :laugh: 

EGGGcellent!

This is all the levels of wrong. Incest, necrophilia, furries, with a dash of pedophilia added in for good measure.

Right. People who say this nowadays are quite literally trying to make a bunk argument to raise the hackles of posters.

Easy there with the Stark fanboyism. While I do agree that it sounds cool af, it be more logical for him to associate himself with Robb, The King in The North, especially given his severe legitimacy problems he is undoubtedly going to have,

I know this part wasn't to me, but real quickly... It seems to me that GRRM is doing this and letting it naturally build up in the books, and even though we may see it coming, it will be more if a "right on!" moment when it finally does happen. Not an "asspull" or shocker for shockers' sake; planned. I am fine with that.

It should read, "easy there with the Stark fangirlism", to which my reply is, why? Am I to assume you're telling me who my faves should be?

The thing w/ KitN is that it's just about the north, as in SotW. That's not what Jon's role will be, b/c the FF have to be factored into all of this as well. And Jon's role will be crucial during the LN 2.0. King of Winter is a much better fit. 

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

to raise the hackles of posters.

Excuse my bad case of internet culture deficiency, but what does ,,hackles" mean?

2 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I know this part wasn't to me, but real quickly... It seems to me that GRRM is doing this and letting it naturally build up in the books, and even though we may see it coming, it will be more if a "right on!" moment when it finally does happen. Not an "asspull" or shocker for shockers' sake; planned. I am fine with that.

I mean yeah, but King in the North would still be incredibly cool given how badly the Starks have fared.

1 minute ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Excuse my bad case of internet culture deficiency, but what does ,,hackles" mean?

It's a term that means to get people worked up and ready to argue/fight. I can't say the word in full without risking the hammer, but in pig latin it would be oll-tray's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackles

I mean yeah, but King in the North would still be incredibly cool given how badly the Starks have fared.

True that. And maybe Jon does get that term at some point :dunno:, but I think when the dust-snow-nuclear winter settles, and Jon makes his decision about who he is personally, it will go to the Winter idea. Perhaps that is a title that means he "conquered" winter?

It should read, "easy there with the Stark fangirlism", to which my reply is, why? Am I to assume you're telling me who my faves should be?

No, not at all. It's just that what you said looked less like a point or idea, and more like a Stark inspirational speech.

4 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

It should read, "easy there with the Stark fangirlism"

Fair point. As every non english person who speaks english perfectly but felt the need to look modest said, ,,english is not my native tongue" and also I used fanboyism as a gender neutral term, though now I think about it that's a bit stupid.

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

The thing w/ KitN is that it's just about the north, as in SotW. That's not what Jon's role will be, b/c the FF have to be factored into all of this as well. And Jon's role will be crucial during the LN 2.0. King of Winter is a much better fit. 

I guess we'll just to wait and see. It will be King in the North if he wants to look more classic Stark, and King of Winter if he wants to appear more inclusive I guess.

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

True that. And maybe Jon does get that term at some point :dunno:, but I think when the dust-snow-nuclear winter settles, and Jon makes his decision about who he is personally, it will go to the Winter idea. Perhaps that is a title that means he "conquered" winter?

Yeah, and to show how he moved from the usual petty shit and turned into a true king of a new united realm. Really nice idea now I think about it.

11 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

THIS is what I find... weird... odd? Alternate universe procedures????

No, no, it's happening all in this universe! You are a ASOIAF celebrity - accept it :D

13 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

EGGGcellent!

Omg hope that doesn't have anything to do with Dunk and Egg lol 

But honestly, it's the funniest username ever. Whenever I'm in a bit of a bad mood, I just think "the Fattest Leech" and I'm instantly laughing 

3 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

But honestly, it's the funniest username ever. Whenever I'm in a bit of a bad mood, I just think "the Fattest Leech" and I'm instantly laughing

To be fair, yours is very funny too, especially given how much Harry Potter i read as a kid, and it never fails to amuse me. Also for some reason the upside down dog makes it even funnier, I have no idea why, maybe due to the surrealism.

5 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

No, no, it's happening all in this universe! You are a ASOIAF celebrity - accept it :D

Omg hope that doesn't have anything to do with Dunk and Egg lol 

*whispers* (I wouldn't say this out loud :lol:)

To be fair, yours is very funny too, especially given how much Harry Potter i read as a kid, and it never fails to amuse me. Also for some reason the upside down dog makes it even funnier, I have no idea why, maybe due to the surrealism.

I was thinking near the same thing.

1 hour ago, Nagini's Neville said:

Jon is a moody, weak, cowardly oath breaker, who lacks any discipline and should be executed for his betrayal- and don't even let me start with poor Janos Slynt... typing is hard, when you can't see through your tears...:crying: my favorite baby killer

Sansa is a selfish, shallow and stupid bitch, the best thing she ever did was to betray her family, they were stupid enough to trust her selfish ass. Right after she chopped off her father's head, as well as her direwolf's. Now, thank goodness, she must die any minute, since her direwolf is already dead :devil::D

Arya is psychopath! Someone protect the poor, defenseless Freys from her! Someone kill her before she can set her foot on Westerosi soil  again! 

Bran is a boring tree without feelings, who ate his friend!

Rickon... he's a terrorist 

Feel better?

:lmao:i do! 

Archived