How likely is a Jon/Sansa match (aka Jonsa)?

Dot Com

5 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

I don't see how that should clue us in. Fact is that both SR and Harry are her suitors, so either we'd need two Arryns and get rid of the Hardyng or one additional Arryn. Joffis no Baratheon either. SR is not included therefore it makes the Ashford tourney not relevant for Sansa's future.

I mean Harry is literally Robin Arryn's heir. George doesn't need to add an Arryn suitor because house Hardyngs claim is an Arryn claim. Im not saying the theory is bullet-proof but the argument that house Arryns match to Sansa isn't represented in the Ashford champions just isn't true. Currently in the books Joff is a baratheon in name and should Robin die Sansas ties with house Arryn aren't broken, they just shift to the next Arryn in line....who happens to be a Hardyng in name.

7 minutes ago, Aemon Darkbrother said:

I mean Harry is literally Robin Arryn's heir. George doesn't need to add an Arryn suitor because house Hardyngs claim is an Arryn claim. Im not saying the theory is bullet-proof but the argument that house Arryns match to Sansa isn't represented in the Ashford champions just isn't true. Currently in the books Joff is a baratheon in name and should Robin die Sansas ties with house Arryn aren't broken, they just shift to the next Arryn in line....who happens to be a Hardyng in name.

Alright I see what you mean. An Name not for every single suitor, but as the representation of every possible house.

30 minutes ago, Dot Com said:

Idk for me the Ashford theory is clearly pointing towards fAegon if anyone. Has everyone forgotten that Lady Ashford doesn't actually end up with any of her suitors? 

Neither did the daughter of Lord Whent.

31 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

She'll just become a tree like Bran- problem solved 

Nah. Sansa will have her love story. And if that love story displeases some, so be it. ;)

47 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

The Ashford Tourney as a clue for Jonsa is wishful thinking at its best. It’s twisting stuff into a pretzel so that it “fits” one’s head canon. IMO.

I strongly disagree. Nothing can get worse, if twisted into such an essential and important pastry!  And it's Bretzel please- (Bavarians will tell you to loose the L - but we'll ignore them)

6 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

I strongly disagree. Nothing can get worse, if twisted into such an essential and important pastry!  And it's Bretzel please- (Bavarians will tell you to loose the L - but we'll ignore them)

I was never a huge fan of pretzels bretzels

Did I spell that correctly? :uhoh:

1 minute ago, Nagini's Neville said:

With whom, dear kbf? you haven't haven't given your prediction yet! even though you are the wisest of us all!

Based on actual clues and hints in the text, IMNSHO, Sandor. 

But ultimately I’m happy if Sansa’s happy. 

5 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

perfectly :D oh, no! Is it their twisted nature? (I apologize feel like quarantine is getting to me lol)

:lmao:

Nope, not that. For the most part, the more twisted the better!

More like, it’s kind of ‘meh’? 

Just now, Nagini's Neville said:

:lol:

Maybe you just have to have a proper german Brezel :leer: :D (and yeah, I corrected you be also spelling it wrong :blush::laugh:)

I have never had a proper German brezel? Bretzel? You’re doing my head in a little bit w/ all the different spelling... :dunce:

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

I have never had a proper German brezel? Bretzel? You’re doing my head in a little bit w/ all the different spelling... :dunce:

Yeah, never trust a dyslexic!!:blush: you are probably better off just pronouncing it the English way and maybe I should stop giving spelling tips :laugh:  It's Brezel so no t I was confused there for a second too, but the evil Bavarians will say Breze.

wiki is my friend and helper :) 

pretzel (About this soundlisten (help·info)), from dialectal German pronunciation, standard GermanBreze(l) (About this soundlisten (help·info)) is a type of baked pastry made from dough that is commonly shaped into a knot.

Archived