Acrophilia #21 - Connections - Round 3

Julia H.

1 hour ago, a free shadow said:

Reveal hidden contents

did not ever die, because no shadow would ever align with Stannis, the story is all rot and slander :ninja: 

Where you are nice, and kind, and strong? 

It's a fantasy novel wherein I actually finish my fantasy novel, sell it to a real publisher, become famous, found my own website and "play" acrophilia there.

27 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

It's a fantasy novel wherein I actually finish my fantasy novel, sell it to a real publisher, become famous, found my own website and "play" acrophilia there.

Then play it rather than talking about something else entirely, okay? :spank:

4 minutes ago, Eternally_His said:

Also, the part about shadows not aligning with Stannis is true.

Reveal hidden contents

For Shadows align themselves with Tyrion. Who aligns himself with Robb and Cat. Which means the Shadows are aligned with Robb and Cat.

Simple logic, really.

ATTENTION!

I have decided to replace Clue #11 with a better one.

Of course, now you are strictly forbidden to remember the original version 

Spoiler

which was "Disingenuously exploited ferocious giant’s hormones."

when solving this clue.

If you have already had prelims, you can have another one for this clue (if you want to change your guess).

3 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

There are people who have already done prelims??????

Who are these basta.....er.....clever people?

The early birds.

1 hour ago, Eternally_His said:

Also, the part about shadows not aligning with Stannis is true.

Reveal hidden contents

For Shadows align themselves with Tyrion. Who aligns himself with Robb and Cat. Which means the Shadows are aligned with Robb and Cat.

Simple logic, really.

I suspect @a free shadow has aligned them with Arya.

7 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Next acrophilia: host bomb edition, where every round is hosted by a different person. Also Shireen.

Recent hosts have partly used the idea by changing the rules between rounds but i agree people each hosting a round could be a wonderful shambles. Can choose very simple themes and rules, or complex, according to taste and how much you can be bothered. If we got ten or 11 players however it could go for an awefully long time I don't know if that's a good thing. Five rounds of this one has exhausted my brain.

4 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

And don't leave your fans hanging for final books that are "not appearing"?

eta: You had to do it Julia. Just when I thought I had a clue who #11. is, you change the clue and make me realize I don't . Have a clue, that is. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

eta: You had to do it Julia. Just when I thought I had a clue who #11. is, you change the clue and make me realize I don't . Have a clue, that is. :rolleyes:

The first clue was ambiguous. Perhaps the present one casts light on this character better. :dunno:

4 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

There are people who have already done prelims??????

Who are these basta.....er.....clever people?

I still have Katy Perry down for #4, which I hope will not remain there when I send prelims

15 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

I still have Katy Perry down for #4, which I hope will not remain there when I send prelims

I like that! Maybe I'll use "Casper, the Friendly Ghost" for the ones I can't get.

Archived