Acrophilia #21 - Connections - Round 3

Julia H.

8 minutes ago, Eternally_His said:

Welcome to Anagramania!

Question... so the first one to get ALL correct is the next to create the anagrams?  Does the next host need to do 7?

3 hours ago, a free shadow said:

There is never the end :ninja:

Looking forward to the continuation...

3 hours ago, a free shadow said:

While there is the winner, there is a lack of other titles :ninja:

Such as: The New Host? (Up for grabs.)

On 5/27/2020 at 8:54 PM, honeyed chicken said:

Believe me, my friend, overthinking is not my problem these days (maybe when I was young . . . ). I used a search oiaf and what I found was a Cersei quote that said she and Jaime came into the world together. Seeing the answer above I now remember that some other place in the text it says he was holding her foot.

I said Ned for #3 because he delayed leaving (exiting) KL so he could go see one of Robert's bastards then left the whorehouse accompanied by his foot soldiers. I knew it was probably wrong, but had spent so much time solving number one I couldn't do anymore.

sure i can see this...just as i saw tyrion delayed leaving dungeons to meet varys and his foot (feet) led him up and down step by step to kill tywin...this is an example of a clue that had several people that fit  but because of the story jaime was first on my list...then i changed it to tyrion... :lmao:

excellent game Madam Julia...i honor you :bowdown:

yes i am sliding back into my dungeon of debauchery to enjoy my loss, yet not enough of a loss to win...

cheers to the Ladies at the top...

i shall keep my further observations to myself

:pimp:

6 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Sorry.

Good payoff in the end or no?

Getting 1 out of 10?

Not really, but life goes on and you set your sights on other things, like getting the tomatoes planted before all the hot weather goes by.

3 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Getting 1 out of 10?

Not really, but life goes on and you set your sights on other things, like getting the tomatoes planted before all the hot weather goes by.

Oh. I thought you said you took too long on clue #1, specifically.

3 minutes ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Oh. I thought you said you took too long on clue #1, specifically.

I did. I spent 3 or 4 hours on it, and an equivalent amount of time on the theme and clue #2 but came up with the wrong answers. At that point it was time to give up & move on.

1 hour ago, Eternally_His said:

No sign=ups for the new round yet? Me has sads... :(

Whoever signs up first gets to be the first host. ;)

What if one would like to play but would not like to host?

Archived