Acrophilia #21 - Connections - Round 3

Julia H.

15 hours ago, Castellan said:

I have also only just realised we have 11 clues and 10 players, so I presume our host has provided a clue in this round as well.

Yes, indeed. But this time I hid my own clue among the others, and it's just a regular clue, no special hint.

Attention:

In order to keep with the venerable tradition that Gabe established and Honeyed Chicken reminded me of, you can separate your guesses in the prelims round in the same way as in the previous game:

1) Group 1 characters

2) Group 2 characters

3) Group 3 characters

4) Group 4 characters 

5) Mini-themes

6) Theme

13 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure of the rules.

Do we have a prelim round for each group? Or do we have to submit all answers at once?

Yes, basically a prelim round for each group. Even if you submit them all at the same time, I will grade the groups separately. You can also have a separate round for the mini-themes (the three mini-themes being together). Then a separate round for the theme. 

2 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

Yes, basically a prelim round for each group. Even if you submit them all at the same time, I will grade the groups separately. You can also have a separate round for the mini-themes (the three mini-themes being together). Then a separate round for the theme. 

Oh, thank heavens! I'm glad I asked!

Archived