Weirdest crack ship in the fandom?

Alyn Oakenfist

20 hours ago, Elegant Woes said:

Not only that GRRM also takes inspiration from the work of other people. When it comes to Sansa George was most definitely inspired by North & South written by Elizabeth Gaskell. The book follows the life of Margaret Hale, a young woman from South Engeland who has to move to the North after her father leaves the clerky. The story explores the issues of class and gender, as Margaret develops an appreciation for the North and figures out the South isn't what she always thought to be. Sounds pretty familiar, don't you think?

Love that book. That never crossed my mind, but could very well be the case.

34 minutes ago, Elegant Woes said:

@Alyn Oakenfist Sure the Lannisters do seem fertile, but they never got instantly pregnant or impregnated someone after having sex only once. Catelyn, Lysa, and Edmure on the other hand did. So yes their fertility is something else. 

Lysa not so much, given the abortion(s? depend on whether all her miscarriages were Jon's or Petyr's) but now you put it this way I kind have to agree. Still the fertility argument doesn't quite rule out the Lannisters.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:48 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

So after yesterday's forum on Jonsa, I was wondering which are the weirdest ships in ASOIAF? Jonsa is plenty unnerving, Jonya is even more so (especially if you follow Glidus). But besides those two that are pretty common, which other ships are there that are just as or even more unnerving? The ones I've heard about are Littlefinger and Sansa and Tyrion and Sansa, but other then that I've not been active enough in the community to know them. So what other crack ships do you know?

:D :D :D 

Daenerys and Lynesse Hightower meet on the travel back to Westeros. After bonding over how much of a bad man Jorah is they get together and have sexy time. Apparently even the chief merchants wife of Lys lives in fear of her and well, “she sounds like an interesting woman”. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Nagini's Neville said:

That's a crack ship? It's a real possibility isn't it? (in the future of course and not for romantic reasons)

Main problem to me in that couple is that SR is very sick and weak and the fact that he is seriously addicted to very dangerous drug does not make his chances of survival any better either. So I suspect that he will die very soon.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, Haus Berlin said:

Sweetrobin x Sansa

On 5/9/2020 at 5:55 PM, Nagini's Neville said:

That's a crack ship? It's a real possibility isn't it? (in the future of course and not for romantic reasons)

He's six and tries to nurse on her like he's her mother. Its not a crackship but its got major mother/son squick factors. 

I wouldn't view Jonsa as a crackship at all (not that either character has ever indicated that they have romantic feelings for the other).   Actually, I could see the political sense to it.  If Daenerys really were unable to conceive a child (or thought that was the case) and discovered that Jon was her nephew, she'd want Jon to produce heirs in order for House Targaryen to continue.  His marrying Sansa would bind the North behind the dynasty.

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

I wouldn't view Jonsa as a crackship at all (not that either character has ever indicated that they have romantic feelings for the other).   Actually, I could see the political sense to it.  If Daenerys really were unable to conceive a child (or thought that was the case) and discovered that Jon was her nephew, she'd want Jon to produce heirs in order for House Targaryen to continue.  His marrying Sansa would bind the North behind the dynasty.

And as brother and sister they'd keep the Targaryen tradition alive lol

56 minutes ago, Nagini's Neville said:

IMO the name Jonrya is a crime :lol: Already sounds completely stupid

I know, right? :rofl:

3 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Not even Sansarya or Thramsay or Rhaegar/Rhaella?

Oh these are awesome, especially Rhaegar/Rhaella! :D

But I don’t think anyone takes any of these seriously, whereas there’s people who not only support Jonsa and Jonrya ( :ack: ) but are certain it will happen. And that makes both the weirdest to me. :)

3 minutes ago, SeanF said:

Not even Sansarya or Thramsay or Rhaegar/Rhaella?

Abusive "relationships" are always the worst, but at least Arya and Sansa weren't as close as Jon and Arya. Maybe they weren't so close, because of all of those repressed feelings for each other, you know lol... okay, if you'll excuse me, gotta go puke a little :ack: (i really want a lesbian relationship in asoiaf, but I guess not that much lol)

52 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I know, right? :rofl:

Oh these are awesome, especially Rhaegar/Rhaella! :D

But I don’t think anyone takes any of these seriously, whereas there’s people who not only support Jonsa and Jonrya ( :ack: ) but are certain it will happen. And that makes both the weirdest to me. :)

There are those who favour a Jon/Sansa/Daenerys polyamorous relationship.

Archived