Famous people with skills transferable to Westeros

Castellan

I nominate Cesar Millan, the dog whisperer. Expert at training dogs and with a winning personality. As long as they don't start to think he's a warg he'd be OK, I think. What lord wouldn't want him looking after his hounds?

Who would you nominate?

R Kelly and Bill Cosby could run brothels.

Harvey Weinsten could pick up the Mountains foraging exploits.

Ramsay could work in Guantanmo bay.

Cersei could host Love Island.

Marg could bring Harry back to the UK and marry him.

15 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Marg could bring Harry back to the UK and marry him.

So long as we, the ever burdened Canadian taxpayer, are not burdened with the cost of their security staff. 

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about that other couple.  B)

:D

Beyonce as minstrel (traveling singer-musician). With her voice, and exotic for 7K look, she will gain a lot of money.

Simon Cowell, to create entertainment industry in 7K. He's the creator-producer of The X Factor, judged on Pop Idol, American Idol, Britain's Got Talent and America's Got Talent.

Leonardo da Vinci as the Grand Maester, and as 6 members of his Conclave - Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Dmitri Mendeleev, Galileo Galilei.

Coco Chanel, Gianni Versace, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Roberto Cavalli, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. For obvious reasons - to freshen up 7K's fashion, or rather to create there a fashion industry.

Mr Bean (Rowan Atkinson) and Jackie Chan as court fools.

(f)Aegon, Darkstar, Blue Bard and Marillion could start a boy band.

Arya could pair up with Varys and work for the CIA.

Tywin could run some multinational corporation and turn the world even uglier. (looking at you Bezos)

Littlefinger could be a mobster or politician.

The High Sparrow could die from corona and be a martyr for his religion.

Bran could marry Greta Thunberg, giving her daily updates on melting glaciers.

Brienne and Jaime (including bionic hand) could be army buds/swat-team co-workers/fire fighters.

Cersei could rule any set of upper-echelon-rich ladies with an iron fist.

Mel could easily start a sex cult in LA.

Misandei could go to school and then start up her own translation algorithm - revolutionising translation tech and permanently removes all language barriers forever.

My mind is going crazy on this now :D 

On 3/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, Castellan said:

I nominate Cesar Millan, the dog whisperer. Expert at training dogs and with a winning personality. As long as they don't start to think he's a warg he'd be OK, I think. What lord wouldn't want him looking after his hounds?

Who would you nominate?  Wright brothers!  I reckon flying would be useful.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:52 AM, Megorova said:

All those singers were lame, while Beyonce is a Star.

I think she'd get wealthier as a courtesan in Braavos. Singers are pretty poor in Westeros.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:22 PM, Castellan said:

I nominate Cesar Millan, the dog whisperer. Expert at training dogs and with a winning personality. As long as they don't start to think he's a warg he'd be OK, I think.  lord wouldn't want him looking after his hounds?

Who would you nominate?

Those Starks need a serious rehab.  I suppose his techniques will also work on direwolves.  Imagine the dual personalities within those furry noggins when the Stark souls take up permanent residence.

16 minutes ago, Only 89 selfies today said:

Those Starks need a serious rehab.  I suppose his techniques will also work on direwolves.  Imagine the dual personalities within those furry noggins when the Stark souls take up permanent residence.

Imagine how happy Cesar would be with dogs with that special something.

Archived