Been inactive for 10 years, give me a summary of what happened

denstorebog

Same shit as before.  Except a load of absolute lunatics joined in time with the TV show. some of them were ok and stuck around for Gen Chat and Entertainment, the rest went down a rabbit hole in the TV show forum and made it unsafe to venture anywhere near. 

32 minutes ago, denstorebog said:

Been gone from the forum for most of the 2010s. Someone give me a bulletpoint list of the memorable events in General Chatter that I missed, preferably chronological.

Thanks in advance.

Denstorebog!  You probably won't thank me for remembering you this way but I have actually been thinking you recently as this twitter hashtag which keeps popping up with pictures of confectionary is vaguely (though not precisely) reminiscent of a past thread on this board for which you became infamous...  #pinkslice

It's all been downhill since then :P

In other news, Scot is now a communist, sologdin struck it rich as a purveyor of candles that smell like his arse, and has a yacht and a crew of Filipinos on short-term contracts, Fragile Bird has emigrated to West Virginia, and still no-one knows who Jaxom is.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:27 PM, Hereward said:

In other news, Scot is now a communist, sologdin struck it rich as a purveyor of candles that smell like his arse, and has a yacht and a crew of Filipinos on short-term contracts, Fragile Bird has emigrated to West Virginia, and still no-one knows who Jaxom is.

My wife has accused me of being a communist for almost 20 years.  :)

Archived