Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

On 2/20/2021 at 9:28 AM, Aline de Gavrillac said:

Hate, death, and darkness is where Arya has ended up.  Thankfully, she is not as powerful of a skin changer as Bran.  She also doesn't have the Greenseeing.  Bran could end up in the same mental hell if he betrays Bloodraven.

Daenerys is light and life.  Mhysa means mother.  She gave life to dragons and rescued thousands of people from slavery.  She is Azor Ahai, the person who will lead the world back into the light.  Khal Drogo was her Nissa Nissa. 

In that sense, death has already bent her knees to Azor Ahai/Daenerys Targaryen.  She brought the dragons back and they are whole, unlike Beric, Cat, and Coldhands.  Dany's dragons are full of life and vigor.  In the other tale, she is the Maiden Made of Light, the Sunlight.  Bran is the Lion Of Night, the cold and the dark. 

4 hours ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

In that sense, death has already bent her knees to Azor Ahai/Daenerys Targaryen.  She brought the dragons back and they are whole, unlike Beric, Cat, and Coldhands.  Dany's dragons are full of life and vigor.  In the other tale, she is the Maiden Made of Light, the Sunlight.  Bran is the Lion Of Night, the cold and the dark. 

D.T.- My dragons are fantastic, ok? They're so full of life and vigor, it's unbelievable. Totally amazing! Nobody has better dragons than I do, believe me! They have the best life, the best vigor! They are full of the best fire, ok? They have fire and fury, and, frankly, power! 

12 minutes ago, Nathan Stark said:

D.T.- My dragons are fantastic, ok? They're so full of life and vigor, it's unbelievable. Totally amazing! Nobody has better dragons than I do, believe me! They have the best life, the best vigor! They are full of the best fire, ok? They have fire and fury, and, frankly, power! 

Hazzea applauds. 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:40 AM, Megorova said:

As "the blood of the dragon"/Targaryens by blood, all three of them - Dany, Rhaego, and Jon - are "fire made flesh", same as dragons, thus all of them are one - R'hllor's weapon. The three-headed dragon. Same as Targaryen sigil, which represents Aegon and his sister-wives, or - House Targaryen as one entity.

How exactly is Rhaego going to be one of the heads of the dragon? Even assuming that Dany was tricked and he’s really alive, he’d currently be less than 2 years old. George has only managed to pass about 2 years in 5 books as much as he wanted to pass more, and he abandoned a 5 year gap because he couldn’t make it work. How is he going to pass enough time to make Rhaego becoming a dragon rider plausible?

Edited by ATaleofSalt&Onions

11 hours ago, ATaleofSalt&Onions said:

How exactly is Rhaego going to be one of the heads of the dragon? Even assuming that Dany was tricked and he’s really alive, he’d currently be less than 2 years old. George has only managed to pass about 2 years in 5 books as much as he wanted to pass more, and he abandoned a 5 year gap because he couldn’t make it work. How is he going to pass enough time to make Rhaego becoming a dragon rider believable?

Because Rhaego is actually a time traveling fetus, and in reality he's Tyrion.

And before you ask, yes, this is an actual theory.

3 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Because Rhaego is actually a time traveling fetus, and in reality he's Tyrion.

And before you ask, yes, this is an actual theory.

I'm familiar with it lol, but I think it was proposed as satire. Or perhaps I tell myself that because I want to believe there's a limit to how crazy the theories people can sincerely come up with are haha

16 hours ago, ATaleofSalt&Onions said:

How exactly is Rhaego going to be one of the heads of the dragon? Even assuming that Dany was tricked and he’s really alive, he’d currently be less than 2 years old. George has only managed to pass about 2 years in 5 books as much as he wanted to pass more, and he abandoned a 5 year gap because he couldn’t make it work. How is he going to pass enough time to make Rhaego becoming a dragon rider believable?

Who said that the war against the Others will be a short one? Who said that there will be only one or several battles? The previous Long Night lasted a generation, even though they had Azor Ahai in Essos and the Last Hero in Westeros. If White Walkers will pass The Wall and will spread all over Westeros, then it will take years and years to "kill" all of them. Don't confuse ASOIAF with the show, just because in the show the death of the Night's King resulted in the death of all the Others and all wights, it doesn't mean that that's how it works in the books too.

This - "A tall lord with copper skin and silver-gold hair stood beneath the banner of a fiery stallion, a burning city behind him."- implies that Rhaego will be fighting against White Walkers and burning cities infested with zombies. The war will be still ongoing even when Rhaego will be already an adult.

That vision is a vision of the future. Each second vision from a set, is a vision of the future. This vision about grown up Rhaego is a second vision in a set Daughter of death. Second vision in a set Slayer of lies is - "A cloth dragon swayed on poles amidst a cheering crowd." - this is fAegon being welcomed by people of 7K after his multiple victories, which will happen not far in the future from their current time, 300 AC. The second vision in the set Bride of fire is - "A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly." - is also a vision of the future, it will happen before the event with fAegon.

I figured out the timeline of all events from Dany's visions. The first vision in every set is a vision of recent events, recent past. Second vision is a vision of the future. And third vision in every set is a vision of event that happened in the far past, during Robert's Rebellion. And those visions in the books are not written in chronological order. For example, the first visions, those that are about the recent events - Viserys' death, Stannis being proclaimed Azor Ahai Reborn, Dany's wedding night with Drogo. The last one written, actually happened first, still in 297, Viserys died in 298, while the one with Stannis happened in 299. So one of the visions is purposefully placed not in chronological order. After figuring out what pattern was used by GRRM, this is my timeframe for those visions:

1. A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness. - this is something from the beginning of Robert's Rebellion, or even before. It's something about Rhaegar and Lyanna, possibly it's about Jon's conception. Or it's about Harrenhal's tournament, how Lyanna's and Rhaegar's love bloomed after it. So this happened either in 281 or in 282 AC, or in early 283.

2. Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name. - Rhaegar's death, 283 AC.

3. From a smoking tower, a great stone beast took wing, breathing shadow fire. - a lie about Jon's origin set wing and went into the world from the Tower of Joy, 283 AC, a month or so after Rhaegar's death. A stone beast is a chimera (you know like a gargoyle?), it's a mix of several different beings. In this case it's a mix of a direwolf and a dragon, because Jon is half-Stark and half-Targaryen. He is the stone beast. Jon living in lies (a smoke screen) made by Ned = breathing shadow fire, hiding his real identity. Jon being Ned Stark's bastard is one of those lies that Dany will slay. It doesn't mean that she will kill Jon, she will reveal the truth about his origin.

4. Her silver was trotting through the grass, to a darkling stream beneath a sea of stars. - Dany's wedding night in 297 AC.

5. Viserys screamed as the molten gold ran down his cheeks and filled his mouth. - Viserys' death at Vaes Dothrak in 298 AC.

6. Glowing like sunset, a red sword was raised in the hand of a blue-eyed king who cast no shadow. - Stannis at Dragonstone in 299 AC.

7. A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly. - a close future.

8. A cloth dragon swayed on poles amidst a cheering crowd. - an event more distant in the future than the previous one.

9. A tall lord with copper skin and silver-gold hair stood beneath the banner of a fiery stallion, a burning city behind him. - distant future, 310+ AC, when Rhaego will be over 16 years old.

Rhaego will bond with his dragon, Rhaegal, when they will meet. It doesn't matter when exactly he will actually ride that dragon. The dragon will be his, even if Rhaego won't fly with him/her until years later. There's already a magical link between Rhaego and Rhaegal, so Rhaegal won't accept any other riders. This -

"Irri fetched the egg with the deep green shell, bronze flecks shining amid its scales as she turned it in her small hands. Dany curled up on her side, pulling the sandsilk cloak across her and cradling the egg in the hollow between her swollen belly and small, tender breasts. She liked to hold them. They were so beautiful, and sometimes just being close to them made her feel stronger, braver, as if somehow she were drawing strength from the stone dragons locked inside.

She was lying there, holding the egg, when she felt the child move within heras if he were reaching out, brother to brother, blood to blood. "You are the dragon," Dany whispered to him, "the true dragon. I know it. I know it." "

Green egg is Rhaegal's. That's when they got linked.

GRRM was inspired by The Lord of the Rings, and he said that ASOIAF's ending will be bittersweet, same as was LOTR's ending. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings#The_Return_of_the_King

Book Six

Meanwhile, Sam rescues Frodo from the tower of Cirith Ungol. They set out across Mordor. When they reach the edge of the Cracks of Doom, Frodo cannot resist the Ring any longer. He claims it for himself and puts it on. Gollum suddenly reappears. He struggles with Frodo and bites off Frodo's finger with the Ring still on it. Celebrating wildly, Gollum loses his footing and falls into the Fire, taking the Ring with him. When the Ring is destroyed, Sauron loses his power forever. All he created collapses, the Nazgûl perish, and his armies are thrown into such disarray that Aragorn's forces emerge victorious.

Aragorn is crowned King of Arnor and Gondor, and weds Arwen, daughter of Elrond. Théoden is buried and Éomer is crowned King of Rohan. His sister Éowyn is engaged to marry Faramir, now Steward of Gondor and Prince of Ithilien. Galadriel, Celeborn, and Gandalf meet and say farewell to Treebeard, and to Aragorn.

The four hobbits make their way back to the Shire, only to find that it has been taken over by men directed by "Sharkey" (whom they later discover to be Saruman). The hobbits, led by Merry, raise a rebellion and scour the Shire of Sharkey's evil. Gríma Wormtongue turns on Saruman and kills him in front of Bag End, Frodo's home. He is killed in turn by hobbit archers. Merry and Pippin are celebrated as heroes. Sam marries Rosie Cotton and uses his gifts from Galadriel to help heal the Shire. But Frodo is still wounded in body and spirit, having borne the Ring for so long. A few years later, in the company of Bilbo and Gandalf, Frodo sails from the Grey Havens west over the Sea to the Undying Lands to find peace.

As you can see from that summary (in case if you haven't read LOTR and don't know how it ended) after the main battle was won, they had a wedding. But that's not the end of the story. Hobbits had to fight again, to free the Shire (their settlement).

So in ASOIAF there will be some Big Battle between the Undead Army VS Dany, her Unsullied, Dothraki, Jon's Northerners and Wildlings, etc., they will win and then Jon and Dany will marry.

(That's what happened in the LOTR, and in the Bible - it ended with a wedding between the Lamb/Jesus and his Bride. Jon is a parallel to the Lamb of God/Jesus. Rhaego and Dany are also parallels to Jesus, and to other Biblical characters. There's over a dozen of ASOIAF's characters who are parallels to Biblical characters. The Red Dragon (Varys), the Woman clothed with the Sun (Dany), four Horsemen of Apocalypse (the War on a red horse/Khal Drogo, the Death on a pale mare, etc.). The Great Harlot (Cersei), the Scarlet Beast (Euron), Antichrist (fAegon), the manyheaded Beast out of the Sea (Golden Company), the False Prophet (Littlefinger). King of kings and the Great Shepherd - son of the Woman clothed with the Sun (Rhaego). Mother Mary (Nissa Nissa, Dany). John the Baptist (Shiera Seastar, Bloodraven, Bran), Archangel Michael (Azor Ahai, Daynes), etc.)

But it won't be the end of the war. Same as the lifting of Storm's End's siege officially was the end of the war, though there were still ongoing battles in the south. It will take years for the good guys to clear entire continent from the walking dead. The fight will still be ongoing even when Rhaego will be an adult.

According to the Bible, Jesus was born only 2021 years ago, but the God Father and the Holy Spirit existed long before that, from the beginning of time. Jesus was a latecomer to their party, and so is Rhaego. Only after Jesus' birth the other two together with him became The Holy Trinity. Dany, Rhaego and Jon are the Holy Trinity of ASOIAF, the three-headed dragon from the prophecy about the Second Long Night. And it's totally irrelevant how old Rhaego is now, because later he will become older, and there will be that later, and a lot of that later, because Jon and Dany and their armies will defeat the main forces of the Others in the near future, in the end of ADOS. Though in the Epilogue of ADOS, which will be happening years after that Battle, GRRM will write a scene with Rhaego, who will be still fighting against the White Walkers and burning infested cities.

Obviously, all of that are just my speculations, and I could be wrong about all of that, or some parts of that concept/my interpretation of ASOIAF. Or could be that I am right. :dunno:. We'll see later.

Edited by Megorova

On 2/21/2021 at 12:22 PM, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

I agree.  The Lion of the Night sent the white walkers to menace the living. Bran will repeat the same crime against the living.  His brothers and sisters will get killed and Bran will set the white walkers loose on Westeros.

2 hours ago, Megorova said:

Who said that the war against the Others will be a short one?

Given George's troubles passing time in the 5 books so far, color me skeptical that he's suddenly going to pass 10-15 years in the last two (especially considering that he still has to tell a lot of story that's going to take place over a fairly short amount of time to wrap up the current storylines).

4 hours ago, Widowmaker 811 said:

I agree.  The Lion of the Night sent the white walkers to menace the living. Bran will repeat the same crime against the living.  His brothers and sisters will get killed and Bran will set the white walkers loose on Westeros.

Arya is the one who will go Stark raving mad.  Bran is calm and easy going for a Stark.  It's Arya and Jon who have the dreaded wolf's blood.  

6 hours ago, Unit A2 said:

Arya is the one who will go Stark raving mad.  Bran is calm and easy going for a Stark.  It's Arya and Jon who have the dreaded wolf's blood.  

Arya could go Stark raving mad and likely will after she finds out about Jon's assassination.  Bran is somewhat laidback for a Stark.  But say Arya, Jon, Sansa, and Rickon are dead.  He just might snap and do something terrible.  

11 minutes ago, Loose Bolt said:

In Yi Ti legend Long Night was ended by woman with monkey tail. So I assume that Arya will somehow become a Saiyan:rolleyes:

Arya doesn't look like a monkey.  She looks like a donkey.  A long, braided hair would look like a tail.  The woman in the legend had a long braid.

8 hours ago, Unit A2 said:

wolf's blood isn't "madness." They just act rashly and put themselves in an early grave, and so far its only been applied to 3 people in the story. meanwhile asearchoficeand fire records 40 instances of "madness" and "dragon" in the same passage 

35 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

wolf's blood isn't "madness." They just act rashly and put themselves in an early grave, and so far its only been applied to 3 people in the story. meanwhile asearchoficeand fire records 40 instances of "madness" and "dragon" in the same passage 

They kinda forgot the Targs are the with the insanity inbred gene

44 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

They kinda forgot the Targs are the with the insanity inbred gene

It’s sometimes hard to untangle mental illness from the extreme behaviour that some royals and nobles engage in.  It’s especially hard in this world, where magic is a reality, and prophecies and visions have meaning.

Edited by SeanF

15 minutes ago, SeanF said:

It’s sometimes hard to untangle mental illness from the extreme behaviour that some royals and nobles engage in

I mean most of those with said extreme behaviour do have undiagnosed mental issues like:

- Cersei has clear narcissistic personality disorder, and maybe paranoid schizophrenia too given the faces she sees on the Walk of Shame.

- Robert has clear depression

- Lysa has PTSD and bipolar personality disorder.

- LF and Tywin are clear psychopaths.

- Aerys had narcissistic personality disorder from the get go, and then tok many issues to count, bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and probably dementia too from all the inbreeding.

- Tyrion has clear PTSD in ADWD.

Actually a lot of people have PTSD in ASOIAF, Jon Conn, Jaime, Arya, Stannis, and a few more.

So, mental illness is one of the main causes of said behaviour.

14 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I mean most of those with said extreme behaviour do have undiagnosed mental issues like:

- Cersei has clear narcissistic personality disorder, and maybe paranoid schizophrenia too given the faces she sees on the Walk of Shame.

- Robert has clear depression

- Lysa has PTSD and bipolar personality disorder.

- LF and Tywin are clear psychopaths.

- Aerys had narcissistic personality disorder from the get go, and then tok many issues to count, bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and probably dementia too from all the inbreeding.

- Tyrion has clear PTSD in ADWD.

Actually a lot of people have PTSD in ASOIAF, Jon Conn, Jaime, Arya, Stannis, and a few more.

So, mental illness is one of the main causes of said behaviour.

Compared to say, a lot of Roman emperors, or the rulers of Renaissance Italy, they aren’t so bad.  And in A Distant Mirror by Barbara Tuchman, almost everyone seems unhinged.

Things that actually happened, like Nero gelding and marrying Sporus, or the Dance of the Burning Men, or women being raped by animals as public entertainment, or Uggolino locking a man in a barrel to see if his soul would emerge at the point of death would be rejected as absurd in fiction.

Edited by SeanF