Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

2 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Who said he wasn't excused? Look, I know you're not a Dany fan, and the current day landscape fo this forum can make that easier, but of all of Dany's faults, leaving Viserys to die isn't one.

Viserys broke the one rule in Vaes Dothrak, and then doubled down by holding Dany and her child at sword point. There was only one thing Drogo could do about that, and Dany knew it.

I do think that Viserys broke the law and was abusive but I still blame Dany for not even trying to help him. He should have been banished instead of killed or she could have even tried to help him. Not that it makes her an outright kinslayer but the next best thing. My original comment was designed to be as pointless as the majority of the comments we see here.

On 2/24/2021 at 12:05 AM, 867-5309 said:

Dany's lightbringer will be the three dragons and the glass candles. Drogo was her Nissa nissa.  Viserys and Rhaego were not enough to resurrect the dragons.  It took the third sacrifice to create her lightbringer.   

Three deaths were needed to bring three dragons back to life.  Three deaths paid for three lives.  A cool theory has been floated that souls are limited.  Souls are recycled.  Rhaego's soul is in Rhaegal, Viserys is in Viserion, and Drogo is in Drogon.  Memories are gone but the soul remains alive. 

Edited by The Lord of the Crossing

Dany's lightbringer will be the three dragons and the glass candles. Drogo was her Nissa nissa.  Viserys and Rhaego were not enough to resurrect the dragons.  It took the third sacrifice to create her lightbringer.   

The Khal was quite a man.  He wasn't Targaryen but he was as much a king as any of their monarchs.  He didn't inherit his position.  He earned it through strength and cunning.  His life was worth a lot.  

18 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I do think that Viserys broke the law and was abusive but I still blame Dany for not even trying to help him. He should have been banished instead of killed or she could have even tried to help him. Not that it makes her an outright kinslayer but the next best thing. My original comment was designed to be as pointless as the majority of the comments we see here.

I just didnt like how in his moment of agony, she's like "oh he wasn't a real dragon." That was insufferable.

21 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

I just didnt like how in his moment of agony, she's like "oh he wasn't a real dragon." That was insufferable.

:bs:

Yeah,let's save his ass once more time although he wanted to cut her baby out out the womb.
#1 brother
He got what he deserved.

Edited by Dracul's Daughter

I honestly want to ask you how much of Viserys' bullshit would you have endure?

Someone tell me why the dragons/Targs in Dany’s dreams try to stop her from remembering who she is every time Quaithe tells her to, as she thinks of the red door and the lemon tree or gardening? And in all those dreams it ties to stars, stars that fall/disappear, etc.

Ashara=In Daenerys head, but she has forgotten. Ashara knows something no one else knows or that some don’t want her to know. Why? Quaithe tries to make her remember, but then she is pulled away by the dragons, and their wings shadow her dreams.

We know skinchangers forget. Faceless men masks also hold memories. Glamors work with items people owned which hold memories.

What did Ashara know?

Edited by Egged

30 minutes ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

It sounds like detachment to forget that she is no better than a common kinslayer and in her mind kingslayer too.

She is the first Azor Ahai to have dragons.  I think that will be the gamechanger this time around.  

19 hours ago, The Lord of the Crossing said:

Three deaths were needed to bring three dragons back to life.  Three deaths paid for three lives.  A cool theory has been floated that souls are limited.  Souls are recycled.  Rhaego's soul is in Rhaegal, Viserys is in Viserion, and Drogo is in Drogon.  Memories are gone but the soul remains alive. 

Reincarnation

5 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:
6 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

It sounds like detachment to forget that she is no better than a common kinslayer and in her mind kingslayer too.

It might surprise you ladies but when you threaten someone to cut their baby out of the womb,that person loses interest in protecting you (no matter who the fuck you are) and the husband (witnesing that scene) probably won't treat you kind.Shocking,I know but it happenes.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Viserys abused Dany for years, wanted to rape her before her wedding, sold his 13 year old sister to a barbarian, and you still blaming the 14 year old abuse victim instead of the abuser... David Benioff, is that you?

@Lilac & Gooseberries do you think that Dany could have changed their rules about drawing a sword in Vaes Dothrak or the implication of threatening a khal's son and wife? If not,your comment about her being the next to kin and kingslayer because she stood there and did nothing (although she did try to calm him and offered him a seat by her side and her dragon eggs) is pure bullshit.

The sacred city of Vaes Dothrak is the only city the Dothraki have.[29] Here, only the dosh khaleen reside permanently, together with their slaves and servants.[9] Regardless, the city is large enough to host all khalasars at one time, as the dosh khaleen have prophesied that one day all Dothraki will return to the city at the same time.[9] Within the city, the khalasars are to set their enmities aside. It is death to draw a blade in Vaes Dothrak or to shed a free man’s blood,[9] although this does not entirely prevent murders within the city.

Vaes Dothrak is located in the shadow of the Mother of Mountains,[29] a mountain which only Dothraki men are allowed to ascend.[9][6] Residing at the edge of the city is the Womb of the World,[29][30] a large lake from which, the Dothraki believe, the first men emerged a thousand years ago upon the back of the first horse.[6]

45 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

It might surprise you ladies but when you threaten someone to cut their baby out of the womb,that person loses interest in protecting you (no matter who the fuck you are) and the husband (witnesing that scene) probably won't treat you kind.Shocking,I know but it happenes.

Yeah exactly. Dany was probably, very understandably like "Fuck being siblings, this is my child you just threatened motherfucker, you deserve to die!"

After all, nothing quite beats a person's maternal/paternal instinct.

1 minute ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

How to look half your age without surgery.

It's completely free. With the miracle of skinchanging, you too can look as young as you feel!

Wait, nvm, this isn't the Ashara is warging Dany thread.

Edited by Alyn Oakenfist

8 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Yeah exactly. Dany was probably, very understandably like "Fuck being siblings, this is my child you just threatened motherfucker, you deserve to die!"

After all, nothing quite beats a person's maternal/paternal instinct.

When your brother is full of life and vigour standing idle when someone kills him makes you a kinslayer and in Dany’s case kingslayer  too. Maybe that was her goal from the start to usurp Viserys’ birth right.

Just now, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

When your brother is full of life and vigour standing idle when someone kills him makes you a kinslayer and in Dany’s case kingslayer  too. Maybe that was her goal from the start to usurp Viserys’ birth right.

I'll quote you : prove it.And btw you didn't answer to my last comment.