Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

3 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I'll quote you : prove it.And btw you didn't answer to my last comment.

If he is not a kinslayer, he is the next best thing. Axell Florent's brother had been burned by Melisandre, Maester Aemon had informed him, yet Ser Axell had done little and less to stop it. What sort of man can stand by idly and watch his own brother being burned alive?

There are degrees in kinslaying, as in anything else. Fighting a battle in which a brother dies might be frowned upon, but killing him with your own hand would be considered far worse.

https://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Kinslaying_in_Westeros

1 minute ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

When your brother is full of life and vigour standing idle when someone kills him makes you a kinslayer and in Dany’s case kingslayer  too. Maybe that was her goal from the start to usurp Viserys’ birth right.

So, never expected to say this on this forum considering... But chill with the Dany hate.

Viserys wasn't a brother to Dany in a long while, he sold her off as a broodmare, and constantly assaulted her, humiliated her, and at one poitn even tried to rape her. Even so, Dany still tried mending stuff, having Viserys as the last of  her family and of the home she never saw. When Viserys struck her, she refused to punish him other than taking his horse.

She only allowed Drogo to do what was right when the cunt threatened her child. And at that point, well of course she did. Now I will admit her comment about fire cannot kill a dragon is weird as fuck, and not something one would say, but it is symbolic of how with his actions Viserys cut the last ties he had with Dany, signing his own death warrant.

Just now, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Yes,I've read it and you still did not answered my question.I'll help you by repeating it : do you think that Daenerys could have changed the rules about drawing a sword in Vaes Dothrak?

9 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

When your brother is full of life and vigour standing idle when someone kills him makes you a kinslayer and in Dany’s case kingslayer  too. Maybe that was her goal from the start to usurp Viserys’ birth right.

I see what you did there... :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:
16 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I see what you did there... 

Hoestly,this site has become more a pissing contest,between "factions" rather than actually discuss the characters.If you hate Dany and Targaryens then of course nothing coming from there will seem good to you (same if you hate the Starks).If you are a fan of them then nothing can go wrong and everyting they do is great.I find it sad.

Edited by Dracul's Daughter

Just now, Dracul's Daughter said:

Hoestly,this site has become more a pissing contest,between "factions" rather than actually discuss the characters.If you hate Dany and Targaryen then of course nothing coming from there will please you (same if you hate the Starks).If you are a fan of them then nothing can go wrong and everyting they do is great.I find it sad.

I think she was being sarcastic, but yes, I unfortunately have to agree on the factionalism thing. More often than not I find myself against the Danystans, as they are the more nonsensical and obnoxious, but I cannot help but notice the factionalism going the other way around too. I'd also add, that for a lot of people, not only are their favorite characters perfect, but everyone else is evil.

3 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

Hoestly,this site has become more a pissing contest,between "factions" rather than actually discuss the characters.If you hate Dany and Targaryens then of course nothing coming from there will seem good to you (same if you hate the Starks).If you are a fan of them then nothing can go wrong and everyting they do is great.I find it sad.

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I think she was being sarcastic, but yes, I unfortunately have to agree on the factionalism thing. More often than not I find myself against the Danystans, as they are the more nonsensical and obnoxious, but I cannot help but notice the factionalism going the other way around too. I'd also add, that for a lot of people, not only are their favorite characters perfect, but everyone else is evil.

We need some gifs in this forum.

I noticed she was picking at the people with the absurds comments and I agree that they seem fanatics.I ignore those but I also hate when those who are against that come and do the same thing : twisting the text and drawing things out of context.

9 minutes ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I noticed she was picking at the people with the absurds comments and I agree that they seem fanatics.I ignore those but I also hate when those who are against that come and do the same thing : twisting the text and drawing things out of context.

I will quote myself and please read it carefully.

On 2/25/2021 at 10:43 AM, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

I do think that Viserys broke the law and was abusive but I still blame Dany for not even trying to help him. He should have been banished instead of killed or she could have even tried to help him. Not that it makes her an outright kinslayer but the next best thing. My original comment was designed to be as pointless as the majority of the comments we see here.

11 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

My original comment was designed to be as pointless as the majority of the comments we see here.

Ok.My bad.I noticed that line later.I should have seen it sooner.

The mental comment about Viserys there just is the final nail in the coffin of Dany's delusion that her brother was 'special'.

Dany loved and fear Viserys all her life, and only when she joined the Dothraki did she realize how pitiful and abusive he actually was. It means that she and her son are the only hopes of House Targaryen left. Viserys was a dead end.

It is quite clear the situation as it developed endangered not just Viserys but Dany and Jorah, too. Viserys was part of their party and Jorah is very much afraid that Viserys' drawn sword is going to get them all killed. Dany had no chance to defend her brother ... and also no reason/motivation to do so after he blatantly threatened her own life, the life of her unborn child, and blamed her for a marriage he himself arranged.

Dany could have cared more for her brother in that moment ... but she was under no obligation of doing so. The guy destroyed their bond when he threatened to kill her and Rhaego.

And if you guys read the books you also know that Viserys remained alive in Dany's mind all the time. She named one of her dragons after him, Viserys' knowledge about dragons helped her feed the hatchlings, and later still, in the Dothraki Sea, Viserys and Jorah show up as her visionary guides (and not, say, Drogo).

Viserys is still very much on her mind and she doesn't enjoy it that he is dead ... nor did she want that for him.

1 hour ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

It's completely free. With the miracle of skinchanging, you too can look as young as you feel!

Wait, nvm, this isn't the Ashara is warging Dany thread.

As soon as Dawn was returned by Ned, Ashara jumps out of the Palestone Sword into the sea.

Palestone sword = SWORD

Sea = WATER

Now Ashara lives on in Daenerys. Another tempering coming?

6 minutes ago, LynnS said:

I don't know anymore.  We get a scrap of a sentence about the PWIP prophecy:  That the prince was promised.... from the line of, etc.

Is she really the second coming of AA or is she the mother of dragons, the second coming of Nissa Nissa?

I'm with you here.When it comes to guessing (not only the AA profecy) we got little information and too many variables.

And I think that's the point, there is no one way to answer it given the information.

Or only one right answer.The way I see it,when it comes to profecy there are many interpretations and answers and they all can be right if you see it from the right angle.

2 hours ago, Dracul's Daughter said:

I find it disgusting and tiresome. People, chill with the hate, stop being so thick headed just because you like one and dislike the other. Reason, explain yourself, don't be zealots.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Ι think that its similar to his fire consumes. Fire is good when it is under control same with ice. Dany is all fire and lacks ice, Bran is all ice and no fire. That is why I believe that they can be the supporters but not the leaders.

Bran is not a leader but Daenerys is the best of the leaders.  Jon was a poor leader at the wall.  He is not the one to lead the forces of the living against the white walkers.  Jon will come back wightified by the white walkers.  Man will never follow him.