Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

Why is there a debate about whether or not Dany is or isn't? We have enough evidence.

Waking dragons from stone: Dany's eggs are made of stone and she hatches dragons from them

Born amidst salt and smoke: Salt on Dragonstone and smoke as being reborn as the Mother Of Dragons

Bleeding star: Obviously a comet, Dany sees a comet that night of the hatching

The Prince that Was Promised: Dany comes from the line of Aerys and Rhaella

The Valyrian word for prince: That word is gender neutral, it can be prince or princess

Benerro: Benerro proclaims that Dany satisfies the criteria. None of the other people have as much evidence pointing to them

If you need it: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Azor_Ahai/Theories 

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

7 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Why is there a debate about whether or not Dany is or isn't? We have enough evidence.

Waking dragons from stone: Dany's eggs are made of stone and she hatches dragons from them

Born amidst salt and smoke: Salt on Dragonstone and smoke as being reborn as the Mother Of Dragons

Bleeding star: Obviously a comet, Dany sees a comet that night of the hatching

The Prince that Was Promised: Dany comes from the line of Aerys and Rhaella

The Valyrian word for prince: That word is gender neutral, it can be prince or princess

Benerro: Benerro proclaims that Dany satisfies the criteria. None of the other people have as much evidence pointing to them

If you need it: https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Azor_Ahai/Theories 

Actually, danny has a lot of inconsisties when you really look at things.

There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him. Azor Ahai, beloved of R'hllor! The Warrior of Light, the Son of Fire! Come forth, your sword awaits you! Come forth and take it into your hand!

The dragons are hardly a sword, much less the Red Sowrd of Heroes called lightbringer.

When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.

when danny was born again there was hardly any salt and it is also a strech to call WAKE dragons out of stone to hatching/birthing fossilized eggs. 

It also is kind of implied that AA willbe reborn amidst salt and smoke and afterwards wake dragons out of stone. That isn't exactly what happened with danny.

And when the dragons were born we weren't exactly in a hour of dread with darkness breathing heavy on the world...

All in all there are a lot of holes in the danny is AA theory. I am not saying she isn't, but I think after aDwD grrm went the extra mile to show that jon has a huge shot of being AA in the future.

he is Azor Ahai returned ... and her triumph over darkness will bring a summer that will never end ... death itself will bend its knee, and all those who die fighting in her cause shall be reborn ...

I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only Snow.

And jon's vision of using a flaming sword atop the wall.

All in all grrm planted a lot of clues in the last book that point to jon and the timing would fit much better because now the summer has ended and darkness is ready to attack.

11 minutes ago, divica said:

The dragons are hardly a sword, much less the Red Sowrd of Heroes called lightbringer.

What, you think that STANNIS satisfies the criteria? 

12 minutes ago, divica said:

All in all grrm planted a lot of clues in the last book that point to jon and the timing would fit much better because now the summer has ended and darkness is ready to attack.

But Jon didn't wake dragons from stone, he didn't pull a sword from a fire......

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

What, you think that STANNIS satisfies the criteria? 

No. His sword only looks like LB. It doesn't have the same proprieties.

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

But Jon didn't wake dragons from stone, he didn't pull a sword from a fire......

YET. The story hasn't ended. But there are a lot of clues that jon might be AA while there are a lot of clues that danny might be a red herring. 

3 minutes ago, divica said:

YET. The story hasn't ended. But there are a lot of clues that jon might be AA while there are a lot of clues that danny might be a red herring. 

We already have three dragons, why do we need one or two or three or a hundred more dragons?

4 minutes ago, divica said:

Good. Because if Stannis is AA, I'm throwing this computer out my window. Stannis is the single most annoying, stiff necked, pompous, pyromaniac, little piece of.......

10 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

We already have three dragons, why do we need one or two or three or a hundred more dragons?

Why? How can 3 dragons end the long night? Are you implying that the others have no way to fight against dragons? Because 3 dragons against a lot of others and several hundred thousand wights either are a deus ex machina plot or simply aren't enough.

Besides, weren't a lot more dragons around during the first long night? If they weren't enough then how can 3 be enough now?

23 minutes ago, divica said:

Why? How can 3 dragons end the long night? Are you implying that the others have no way to fight against dragons? Because 3 dragons against a lot of others and several hundred thousand wights either are a deus ex machina plot or simply aren't enough.

When did I say that three dragons could end the Long Night?

23 minutes ago, divica said:

Besides, weren't a lot more dragons around during the first long night? If they weren't enough then how can 3 be enough now?

"Dragons haven't won a war for 300 years. Armies win them all the time". This statement is untrue, but you get the point I hope. And I never said that 3 is enough, so stop saying that I did, pretty please.

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

29 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

When did I say that three dragons could end the Long Night?

"Dragons haven't won a war for 300 years. Armies win them all the time". This statement is untrue, but you get the point I hope. And I never said that 3 is enough, so stop saying that I did, pretty please.

Then why did you ask what was the point of having more dragons?

Obviously it is because 3 dragons might no be enough to win the long night.

1 hour ago, divica said:

Then why did you ask what was the point of having more dragons?

I asked, we have three dragons already, why do we need more? 

1 hour ago, divica said:

Obviously it is because 3 dragons might no be enough to win the long night.

You sound like you think that dragons will fight that war alone.

5 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

I asked, we have three dragons already, why do we need more? 

You sound like you think that dragons will fight that war alone.

Not alone, but they will be crucial in each battefield. And I also expect some dragons to die.

As a matter of fact, if you want my honest opinion the true giants in the north are dragons. The CotF simply didn't have a word for dragon and called them gigants because of their size. And given their acces to obsidian north of the wall it shouldn't be something too outrageous.

Because what I think is completly useless are giant people that are bigger than the giant people we know so far. Seems kind of idiotic...

The Red Priests are talking of Azor Ahai, the champion of their Firery God. Dany could be that... Quite possibly.

A CotF, probably the Ghost of High Heart, told Jaehaerys about the Prince that Was Promised. Bloodraven himself said he was watching the Starks. Possibly not just for Bran. Possibly, the Ghost and Bloodraven, had something to do with Rhaegar and Lyanna and Jon. R'hllor, by Melisandre, seems also to be seeking for Jon.

I don't think the Red Priests (R'hllor) and the CotF (Old Gods) are on the same team. Certainly different religions. Jon could either choose the Old Gods (Ice?) by his mother's side. Or Fire (R'hllor?) by his father's. Dany has only one choice. IMO, the Song of Ice and Fire is who will win Jon or Dany. Who will make them their champion in the war to come. And if Jon or Dany can avoid mankind's total destruction.

Edited by BalerionTheCat

Dany's childhood was like Egg's.  They were both seen as the unlikely and yet they became rulers.  She flew under the radar because most assumed her brothers would rule.  The crones assumed a son would rule over all of the khalasars.  Rhaegar assumed his son will be the promised one.  They were mistaken.  Dany is the fulfillment of the Azor Ahai prophecy.  The return of the dragons from petrified eggs is Martin's version of Arthur pulling a sword from a stone.  Dany pulled dragons from stone.  Egg himself was an egg that failed to hatch.  Rhaegar's Egg (Aegon) also failed to hatch.  Dany is a female Aegon.  To quote Tyrion "she is Aegon the Conqueror with tits."  She walked into the fire and the dragons came back out with her.  Aegon V and Rhaegar failed.  Dany succeeded because she is AA.  Arthur was the only one who can pull the sword, Dany was the only one who can bring back the dragons from stone.  

16 hours ago, James West said:

Dany's childhood was like Egg's.  They were both seen as the unlikely and yet they became rulers.  She flew under the radar because most assumed her brothers would rule.  The crones assumed a son would rule over all of the khalasars.  Rhaegar assumed his son will be the promised one.  They were mistaken.  Dany is the fulfillment of the Azor Ahai prophecy.  The return of the dragons from petrified eggs is Martin's version of Arthur pulling a sword from a stone.  Dany pulled dragons from stone.  Egg himself was an egg that failed to hatch.  Rhaegar's Egg (Aegon) also failed to hatch.  Dany is a female Aegon.  To quote Tyrion "she is Aegon the Conqueror with tits."  She walked into the fire and the dragons came back out with her.  Aegon V and Rhaegar failed.  Dany succeeded because she is AA.  Arthur was the only one who can pull the sword, Dany was the only one who can bring back the dragons from stone.  

"If they are monsters, so am I."

On 4/26/2021 at 5:21 PM, BalerionTheCat said:

The Red Priests are talking of Azor Ahai, the champion of their Firery God. Dany could be that... Quite possibly.

A CotF, probably the Ghost of High Heart, told Jaehaerys about the Prince that Was Promised. Bloodraven himself said he was watching the Starks. Possibly not just for Bran. Possibly, the Ghost and Bloodraven, had something to do with Rhaegar and Lyanna and Jon. R'hllor, by Melisandre, seems also to be seeking for Jon.

I don't think the Red Priests (R'hllor) and the CotF (Old Gods) are on the same team. Certainly different religions. Jon could either choose the Old Gods (Ice?) by his mother's side. Or Fire (R'hllor?) by his father's. Dany has only one choice. IMO, the Song of Ice and Fire is who will win Jon or Dany. Who will make them their champion in the war to come. And if Jon or Dany can avoid mankind's total destruction.

I think the CotF have been wanting a Targaryen + worshipper of the old gods heir as king to bring the Targaryens under the faith of the old gods, because they foresaw the destruction of the weirwoods by a dragon. The prince who was promise, his song is the song of ice and fire, it was an attempt to unite the ice (old gods) and the fire (Targaryens). This is seemingly how they neutralized the threat of the First Men before, through a blood alliance.

The Pact of Ice & Fire would have been an attempt to produce such an heir but it didn't come to fruition. Jenny of Oldstones + Duncan the Small would have been another attempt. Ultimately it was fulfilled by Rhaegar and Lyanna, but I think they have misinterpreted the future, and it won't be a Targaryen who controls the dragon that burns the weirwood.

Bran is supposed to just replace Bloodraven and help fulfill their plan, but he won't do what they expected. He will be the one skinchanging Drogon to burn the weirwood, and they misinterpreted the future, they assumed it was the Targaryens because they saw a dragon. In doing so, he would forget himself, unable to return to his body, so Drogon would also have to then be killed too (probably by Tyrion, killing his childhood dream by killing the last dragon). And like that magic is gone.

Edited by Egged

On 4/26/2021 at 10:50 AM, divica said:

Remember XXD? 

"When I went to the Hall of a Thousand Thrones to beg the Pureborn for your life, I said that you were no more than a child," Xaro went on, "but Egon Emeros the Exquisite rose and said, 'She is a foolish child, mad and heedless and too dangerous to live.' When your dragons were small they were a wonder. Grown, they are death and devastation, a flaming sword above the world." He wiped away the tears. "I should have slain you in Qarth." 
-ADWD, Daenerys III

2 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Remember XXD? 

"When I went to the Hall of a Thousand Thrones to beg the Pureborn for your life, I said that you were no more than a child," Xaro went on, "but Egon Emeros the Exquisite rose and said, 'She is a foolish child, mad and heedless and too dangerous to live.' When your dragons were small they were a wonder. Grown, they are death and devastation, a flaming sword above the world." He wiped away the tears. "I should have slain you in Qarth." 
-ADWD, Daenerys III

A flaming sword is still not the Red sword of heroes called Lightbringer. The profecy is pretty clear about it. And Beric also has a flaming sword for example.

And you are implying that all 3 dragons are a sword? So what would happen when the other dragons have their riders? 

Or are you implying that each dragon is a flaming sword? 

10 minutes ago, divica said:

A flaming sword is still not the Red sword of heroes called Lightbringer. The profecy is pretty clear about it. And Beric also has a flaming sword for example.

There's no reason to believe that prophecies will be fulfilled in a totally literal way. Remember Jojen's prophecy of the drowning of Winterfell.