Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

23 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Indeed you are. And lets be real here and post saying anything positive about Dany is according to you "a god mother queen" post (whatever the hell that is) .  in other words you are a troll.

23 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

I have to agree with @El Guapo here, saying something good about Dany is not Dany worship. 

Understating conveniently 

3 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Understating conveniently 

If I said that Dany could do no wrong, that her policies are the greatest and should be adopted by all rulers around the world THAT would be Dany worshiping. If I said that Dany is probably Azor Ahai, that's not Dany worshiping. I respectfully suggest that you learn the defintion of Dany worshiping before you brand anybody with it. 

5 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

If I said that Dany could do no wrong, that her policies are the greatest and should be adopted by all rulers around the world THAT would be Dany worshiping. If I said that Dany is probably Azor Ahai, that's not Dany worshiping. I respectfully suggest that you learn the defintion of Dany worshiping before you brand anybody with it. 

You certainly haven't had the same experience as me lol. 24 pages total hide them 

1 minute ago, TheLastWolf said:

You certainly haven't had the same experience as me lol. 24 pages total hide them 

That seems a bit excessive. I'm sure that people would get bored of worshiping Dany long before 24 pages. But if you hate Dany worshipers so much, then why are you here? 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

That seems a bit excessive

#465 posts, take a guess how many are blind worship. 

2 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

I'm sure that people would get bored of worshiping Dany long before 24 pages.

Emboldened. No such thing as that 

2 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

But if you hate Dany worshipers so much, then why are you here? 

I hate worship of any kind. Because it's irrational. Borderline fanatic fervent devotion. Xenophobic. Racist. ValyARYANS. 

I don't hate the worshippers. Pity them. Tried to infuse rational thought. Gave up.

Good night, here at least 

Just now, TheLastWolf said:

Sleep well. 

Just now, TheLastWolf said:

I don't have the time nor the patience to look at all of them. 

1 minute ago, TheLastWolf said:

I hate worship of any kind. Because it's irrational. Borderline fanatic fervent devotion. Xenophobic. Racist. ValyARYANS. 

Answer the freaking question. Why are you here if you hate worshiping? You say that you've tried to inject "rational thought", and that you gave up. Why then did you want to come back if you know people will ignore your point of view? 

24 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Sleep well. 

Insomnia returns 

don't have the time nor the patience to look at all of them. 

Heh? Misquote

Answer the freaking question. Why are you here if you hate worshiping?

Free world, free forum. What are you, kind of boss from a George Orwell classic? I was courteous till now. If you thought I was sardonic and cynically mocking till now, think again. 

26 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

You say that you've tried to inject "rational thought", and that you gave up. Why then did you want to come back if you know people will ignore your point of view? 

Empires are built on hope. I was able to convince an ex worshipper. Out of the few thousands (accounts, not people) out there. 

Heh? Misquote

It happens sometimes. It's annoying.

Free world, free forum. What are you, kind of boss from a George Orwell classic? I was courteous till now. If you thought I was sardonic and cynically mocking till now, think again. 

OK, yes, the tone of my post was uncalled for and I apologize. But still, the question holds true. 

4 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Empires are built on hope. I was able to convince an ex worshipper. Out of the few thousands (accounts, not people) out there. 

"An" ex worshiper. That means that you convinced one person out of thousands. 

40 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

#465 posts, take a guess how many are blind worship. 

Emboldened. No such thing as that 

I don't hate the worshippers. Pity them. Tried to infuse rational thought. Gave up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

14 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

happens sometimes. It's annoying.

No problem 

OK, yes, the tone of my post was uncalled for and I apologize.

No prob again

An" ex worshiper. That means that you convinced one person out of thousands

Yes. Progress. Less than two centuries ago 'witches' were being burnt at the stake. If everybody was a Stoic... 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

It ain't much progress. 

In regards to this talk.

I find much more interesting how most people don't see anything wrong with how danny ruled mereen. I have had several discussions here over the years about that and people just never change their minds about anything. 

Just now, divica said:

I find much more interesting how most people don't see anything wrong with how danny ruled mereen. I have had several discussions here over the years about that and people just never change their minds about anything. 

Oh I see a lot of problems:

1. Why marry to solidify your rule over a city you'll be leaving eventually?

2. Blood taxes are well and good, but you need to actually crack down. 

3. I don't like the murder of children, so maybe get older hostages to use? And then actually do something? 

4. You might not have enough soldiers to take on the Yunkai'i, but you have some 13,000 Unsullied. The Unsullied are the best foot in the world and discipline is better than numbers. 

5. Reopen the pits, it's a good way of making money and it shows you respect their customs, even if you're not staying forever 

Just now, Jaenara Belarys said:

Oh I see a lot of problems:

1. Why marry to solidify your rule over a city you'll be leaving eventually?

2. Blood taxes are well and good, but you need to actually crack down. 

3. I don't like the murder of children, so maybe get older hostages to use? And then actually do something? 

4. You might not have enough soldiers to take on the Yunkai'i, but you have some 13,000 Unsullied. The Unsullied are the best foot in the world and discipline is better than numbers. 

5. Reopen the pits, it's a good way of making money and it shows you respect their customs, even if you're not staying forever 

I am not talking about anyone in specific, but open a topic criticizing danny rullings in mereen and you will see what happens.

And besides what you said, you realize how insane it was to order the unsulied to take care of the sick people? She could(and may) lose her armies because some of her soldiers get sick and spread the illness. And I don't like the bias she has against slavers in the decisions she has while holding court. It feels like she wants peace but at the same time keeps punhishing the slavers for their past actions. She has to either acept that as her subjects they have equal rights to the former slaves or she has to get rid of the slavers. The mid term serves no one.

Just now, divica said:

And besides what you said, you realize how insane it was to order the unsulied to take care of the sick people?

I know, right? I hate to say it, but let them die. You cannot waste direly needed resources. 

1 minute ago, divica said:

And I don't like the bias she has against slavers in the decisions she has while holding court.

I can't blame her for having a bias against those damn slavers. But it gets in the way.