Daenerys is Azor Ahai Reborn

32 minutes ago, Loose Bolt said:

Cleon the Butcher King of Astapor wanted to marry Dany

Surprised it wasn't the other way around

On 6/3/2021 at 8:25 PM, The_Lone_Wolf said:
On 6/3/2021 at 1:37 PM, Pontius Pilate said:

Daenerys put her preferred lover aside

:lmao:. Her love history is fascinating. Hannibal Lecter next I guess. Oh there's Euron first. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22 hours ago, Bowen 747 said:

The slaves see Dany as the Mother.  They will be loyal to Dany.  Yeah, so they will rule those cities but they will be subordinate to her. 

I suppose this only applies to the lowest strata of slaves, not the learned and skilled. We've seem that some of these slaves even petitioned to be sold to slavery again.

On 7/29/2021 at 1:56 AM, Rondo said:

Robb was pretty good in battle but  he was bad at leadership and even worse at ruling.  He and Jon are too fud to rule.  Cersei isn't smart but she has some cunning.  Stannis is too cruel and too petty.  Aegon is too rash and easily tricked.  Daenerys has the best combination of traits to rule an empire.  She has the best qualities of Aegon, Jaeherys, Egg, Shiera, and Visenya in her.  She is getting valuable experience in Essos in addition.  

Robb and Jon got their tickets punched. Robb is feeding the worms and Jon will soon feed on people.  They weren’t really interesting characters. Cersei, on the other hand, is an interesting villain. Aegon wants the throne but she is in the way. Only one will live to start the last book.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 1:12 AM, TheLastWolf said:

85% of you Dany stans' posts comprise of this. 

Well, Daenerys will always be "mah kween".  

On 8/5/2021 at 3:09 PM, The Hoare said:

I suppose this only applies to the lowest strata of slaves, not the learned and skilled. We've seem that some of these slaves even petitioned to be sold to slavery again.

I suppose this is true, to a degree. 

Edited by Jaenara Belarys

On 8/5/2021 at 6:09 PM, The Hoare said:

By some, it really means a small minority.  And those will change their minds as soon as their master gives them a whipping. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/29/2021 at 2:38 AM, U. B. Cool said:

Stannis, fake Aegon, and Jon are the impostors, the fake Azor Ahai, who are the lies that will be slain.  Dany's identity has proven them for the impostors that they are and will be.  She became Azor Ahai when the dragons came to life.  She was also reborn in that fire.  

Those boys are not just attempting to pass themselves as Azor Ahai.  They are attempting to take what belongs to her.  Westeros and the throne.  Azor Ahai, Targaryen, and claim to Westeros are their lies. 

It's always possible that Dany is not AA but the one who comes before AA.  She could be the crone who lights the path or shows the way for the warriors of light.  She has already had her incarnations as maiden and mother and at the end of Dance she must go back to the crones of Vaes Dothrak, pass beneath the shadow of the Mother of Mountains and touch the light.

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys II

"All this I know." She took his hands in hers and looked up into his dark suspicious eyes. Sometimes he thinks of me as a child he must protect, and sometimes as a woman he would like to bed, but does he ever truly see me as his queen? "I am not the frightened girl you met in Pentos. I have counted only fifteen name days, true . . . but I am as old as the crones in the dosh khaleen and as young as my dragons, Jorah. I have borne a child, burned a khal, and crossed the red waste and the Dothraki sea. Mine is the blood of the dragon."

A Clash of Kings - Catelyn IV

"Does Cersei pray to you too, my lady?" Catelyn asked the Mother. She could see the proud, cold, lovely features of the Lannister queen etched upon the wall. The crack was still there; even Cersei could weep for her children. "Each of the Seven embodies all of the Seven," Septon Osmynd had told her once. There was as much beauty in the Crone as in the Maiden, and the Mother could be fiercer than the Warrior when her children were in danger. Yes . . .

A Clash of Kings - Catelyn IV

Lost and weary, Catelyn Stark gave herself over to her gods. She knelt before the Smith, who fixed things that were broken, and asked that he give her sweet Bran his protection. She went to the Maid and beseeched her to lend her courage to Arya and Sansa, to guard them in their innocence. To the Father, she prayed for justice, the strength to seek it and the wisdom to know it, and she asked the Warrior to keep Robb strong and shield him in his battles. Lastly she turned to the Crone, whose statues often showed her with a lamp in one hand. "Guide me, wise lady," she prayed. "Show me the path I must walk, and do not let me stumble in the dark places that lie ahead."

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys IV

Faster and faster the visions came, one after the other, until it seemed as if the very air had come alive. Shadows whirled and danced inside a tent, boneless and terrible. A little girl ran barefoot toward a big house with a red door. Mirri Maz Duur shrieked in the flames, a dragon bursting from her brow. Behind a silver horse the bloody corpse of a naked man bounced and dragged. A white lion ran through grass taller than a man. Beneath the Mother of Mountains, a line of naked crones crept from a great lake and knelt shivering before her, their grey heads bowed. Ten thousand slaves lifted bloodstained hands as she raced by on her silver, riding like the wind. "Mother!" they cried. "Mother, mother!" They were reaching for her, touching her, tugging at her cloak, the hem of her skirt, her foot, her leg, her breast. They wanted her, needed her, the fire, the life, and Dany gasped and opened her arms to give herself to them . . .

A Storm of Swords - Samwell III

he guards the little children.

The Crone is very wise and old,

and sees our fates as they unfold.

A Clash of Kings - Daenerys IV

"I do," Dany said, suddenly decided. "I remember that she had knowledge. And she was only a maegi."

Pyat Pree smiled thinly. "The child speaks as sagely as a crone. Take my arm, and let me lead you."

"I am no child." Dany took his arm nonetheless.

A Feast for Crows - Brienne I

It was midday when Brienne heard chanting drifting through the bare brown trees. "What is that sound?" Ser Creighton asked.

"Voices, raised in prayer." Brienne knew the chant. They are beseeching the Warrior for protection, asking the Crone to light their way.

There is a ton of this stuff.

A Search of Ice and Fire | 'crone'

The crone and the warrior are linked but not the same.  

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

Daenerys has a story similar to Arthur.  She pulled her dragons out of the stone eggs while Arthur pulled his sword out of the stone.  Drogon is her Excalibur.  She is the the monarch who should rule over all of Westeros.  

And you're named Mordred? 

3 hours ago, Mordred said:

Daenerys has a story similar to Arthur.  She pulled her dragons out of the stone eggs while Arthur pulled his sword out of the stone.  Drogon is her Excalibur.  She is the the monarch who should rule over all of Westeros.  

You will probably enjoy Lady Gwyn's analysis.

Arthurian analysis | ladygwynhyfvar

22 hours ago, LynnS said:

at the end of Dance she must go back to the crones of Vaes Dothrak, pass beneath the shadow of the Mother of Mountains and touch the light.

I think that the "enlightening" that Dany will receive from those crones is that she will find out that her husband - Khal Drogo, was partially Targaryen. Considering that Brown Ben Plumm's mother and maternal grandfather were both Dothraki, and they were Viserys Plumm's descendants, it appears that maybe one of Viserys' daughters married with a Dothraki Khal, same as the other Viserys many years later married his sister - Dany, to a Dothraki Khal (it's a parallel between those two Viseryses). Thus there is a possibility that not only Brown Ben's grandfather was a son of Viserys Plumm's daughter, I think that Khal Drogo's paternal grandfather also was one of her children, so Drogo is a descendant of Aegon IV Targaryen thru his bastard-son - Viserys Plumm, and thru Viserys' daughter that married with a Dothraki and was a maternal great-grandmother of Brown Ben and paternal great-grandmother of Drogo. This explains why Rhaego has silver-gold hair and purple eyes, despite his father looking like a typical Dothraki - that's because even though Drogo didn't looked like Valyrian, he actually was partially Targaryen by blood.

Maester Aemon died when he was a bit over 100 years old. Bloodraven is ~125. Shiera Seastar is over 110 years old. So it's likely that Viserys Plumm' daughter is still alive, and it's likely that she is one of those crones at Vaes Dothrak. If she is indeed there, it explains how the crones are able to predict the future - that's because amongst them there's at least one "dragondreamer" with Targaryen blood, like Daenys the Dreamer, who predicted the Doom of Valyria. I think that it's very in GRRM's style to make Dany meet one of her relatives from the previous generations. She missed meeting maester Aemon, though she will meet someone else from the same generation as him and Bloodraven and Shiera/Quaithe. I'm wandering what kind of advices that crone will give to Dany. Maybe - kill all the Khals, and take over Vaes Dothrak?

That meeting for Dany can be a real game-changer. Because, even though she met Quaithe, Quaithe didn't revealed to Dany who she really is, and talked to her only in riddles. Though that crone can reveal to Dany a lot of information about her family. She lived thru the reigns of Daeron II, Maekar I, Aegon V, etc. It's likely that she also knows a lot of information about Golden Company, and what kind of connection Varys and Illyrio had with the Dothraki. Could be that this person will be the "medium" thru whom GRRM is planning to reveal to the readers all that information about what happened in the Targaryen family since the end of The Mystery Knight. Can't wait to read it ^_^ I want TWOW! I want TWOW! Gime, gime :D

On 1/17/2022 at 10:25 PM, Wisconsin said:

Those boys are not just attempting to pass themselves as Azor Ahai.  They are attempting to take what belongs to her.  Westeros and the throne.  Azor Ahai, Targaryen, and claim to Westeros are their lies. 

The boys are pawns of one mummer or another. The ones who will burn are the traitors. MMD was the first. Two more will burn for treason.  It’s not Stannis’ fault for believing he might be Azor Ahai. He has never met Daenerys, the real Azor Ahai. Mel’s tricks are somewhat convincing. But the lie will be uncovered and it will ruin Mel’s credibility.  

On 1/18/2022 at 7:55 PM, Mordred said:

Nice.  I will also say Daenerys is the equivalent of Aegon the Conqueror.  She is Azor Ahai. 

On 1/18/2022 at 10:13 PM, TheLastWolf said:

And you're named Mordred? 

Very nice coincidence.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:51 PM, Paul Serone said:

Robb and Jon got their tickets punched. Robb is feeding the worms and Jon will soon feed on people.  They weren’t really interesting characters. Cersei, on the other hand, is an interesting villain. Aegon wants the throne but she is in the way. Only one will live to start the last book.  

Bowen Marsh punched Jon's train ticket to the wolves' happy hunting ground.  He's on a fast train to the wolf afterlife.  Robb's was punched too and Roose was the conductor. 

Edited by Bowen 747

11 hours ago, Bowen 747 said:

Nice.  I will also say Daenerys is the equivalent of Aegon the Conqueror.  She is Azor Ahai. 

Very nice coincidence.

Bowen Marsh punched Jon's train ticket to the wolves' happy hunting ground.  He's on a fast train to the wolf afterlife.  Robb's was punched too and Roose was the conductor. 

Saving the living from the northern threat could be one of the reasons why the Targaryens came to mainland Westeros and united the people. Azor Ahai will do the same with the help of her three dragons.