Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

I received the last sentence and I just sent the sentences to be illustrated.

Deadline: Wednesday 15 April 2100 GMT

I remind you that you can request a bonus chain!

The famous pointless ranking:

The BB: 9 points

Eternally: 8 points

CB: 7 points

Pebble: 6 points

Bucky: 5 points

HC: 4 points

Rhaenys: 3 points

Jez: 2 points

SMBO: 1 point

HAPPY EASTER!!! FROHE OSTERN !!! FELIZ PASCUA !!! JOYEUSES PÂQUES !!! SRECNO VELIKO NOC!!!

This person already apologized for the delay due to family issues, and told me he/she would try to do it today. I'm not sure that the peer pressure is useful in such case. I will chase him/her up of course, and if I have no reply I will draw the sentence. In any case the game will go on by Friday morning.

But I will remember to be pitiless next time :-D

10 hours ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

This person already apologized for the delay due to family issues, and told me he/she would try to do it today. I'm not sure that the peer pressure is useful in such case. I will chase him/her up of course, and if I have no reply I will draw the sentence. In any case the game will go on by Friday morning.

But I will remember to be pitiless next time :-D

In which case we give them love, sympathy and support, and only probe them if they are likely to find comfort from probing.

btw  sent my sentence.

Congratulation everybody, you made it in less than 12 hours instead of 48!

I have already underwear and people making out, good job. :-D (so far it's ok but please don't draw too explicit things, that could hurt young minds: play as if there where children among us)

I will send the sentences before today 1200 GMT, please illustrate them before Monday 20 April, 1200 GMT

I'm still waiting for two bonus drawings! Remember you can ask for a bonus chain when you want (5 point per drawing/description)

Regarding the ranking-for-the-fun (I forgot to display it last time but I still keep tabs on it), here is the sum of the three last rounds. In case of egality, I sorted the contesters in alphabetical order.

Count Balerion 21

Eternally_His 20

Jez Bell 19

Buckwheat 18

The BlackBear 18

RhaenysBee 14

Honeyed Chicken 10

Pebble thats Stubby 10

She must be Obeyed 5

I have already three wonderful and strange pieces of artwork...

And there are three ongoing bonus chains. Regarding these chains, I don't give deadline but the faster you are, the longer the chains are, and the funnier the final result will be!

When you had to describe to first drawings, you were four starting with "meanwhile in Westeros", and five starting straightforward the sentence. In my first message the rules said: So your first sentences (and only the first ones) will begin by "meanwhile in Westeros". Now you can describe without starting by these words. However while describing your're all supposed to know that everything takes place in Westeros...or not. (I'm thinking about a chain which now takes place in two different dimensions at the same time :D).

1 hour ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

I have already three wonderful and strange pieces of artwork...

And there are three ongoing bonus chains. Regarding these chains, I don't give deadline but the faster you are, the longer the chains are, and the funnier the final result will be!

When you had to describe to first drawings, you were four starting with "meanwhile in Westeros", and five starting straightforward the sentence. In my first message the rules said: So your first sentences (and only the first ones) will begin by "meanwhile in Westeros". Now you can describe without starting by these words. However while describing your're all supposed to know that everything takes place in Westeros...or not. (I'm thinking about a chain which now takes place in two different dimensions at the same time :D).

wonders if thats my chain.

Oh and if you get any of those other 2 bonus chains back (you guys really are slacking) please send one my way.

Gah!   What happened to my Avatar?

@Pebble thats StubbyI should have set up deadlines for the bonus chains as well. I will chase up the two stragglers - guys we need your drawings to continue the game!

Regarding the avatar this is due to the forum upgrade yesterday I think. I'm facing some bugs as well (your name is in white in this message, the font size is tiny...)

2 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

wonders if thats my chain.

Oh and if you get any of those other 2 bonus chains back (you guys really are slacking) please send one my way.

Gah!   What happened to my Avatar?

My avatar is gone as well, and it appears that so is gravatar? Is that a possibility? I tried logging in to WorldPress but I seem to have forgotten my password. As my gravatar account was tied to an email that no longer exists, I can’t seem to recover it.  RIP all my blond fictional character avatars :( 

40 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

My avatar is gone as well, and it appears that so is gravatar? Is that a possibility? I tried logging in to WorldPress but I seem to have forgotten my password. As my gravatar account was tied to an email that no longer exists, I can’t seem to recover it.  RIP all my blond fictional character avatars :( 

How will we recognize you?

Somehow, mine survived. Maybe because it's a picture I provided? Perhaps if you scanned a picture from a magazine or whatever into your photo folder, you could use that?

My pictionary entry is in.

Seems we've got a high speed game going here

58 minutes ago, honeyed chicken said:

How will we recognize you?

Somehow, mine survived. Maybe because it's a picture I provided? Perhaps if you scanned a picture from a magazine or whatever into your photo folder, you could use that?

<snip>

this must be it as mine survived as well...this happened last time we had the major refit if i remember correctly...a dubious assumption to be sure

and i'll take a bonus... i guess i need to send a pm...

:smoking:

1 hour ago, honeyed chicken said:

Seems we've got a high speed game going here

Most of the people are stuck at home quarantined, so ... a lot of time for drawing nonsense, I suppose?

Some avatars have disappeared in yesterday's forum upgrade.

Archived