Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

So how did you all get avatars again? 

I have spent an hour curating a lovely, quarantine themed gallery of blond haired fictional characters and I can't put them in my profile for my life. Tried to upload one but the size is wrong because there's a 50KB limit, but image sizes exceeded that limit even 8 years ago when I joined the forum. Then I uploaded them to imgur and tried to copy an url but that's not working either... anybody's got any tips? I hate being avatar-less. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Thank you both for the tips! Paint sounds like an awfully 90s solution, but I will give it a try anyway if you say it works. I suppose we shall see if I succeed.

I had to do it when I registered in this forum; it works! :-)

I'm still waiting for three drawings, and one drawing for a bonus chain.

Countdown: 2 hours left!

Time's up and I can't no longer spare the stragglers... @Pebble thats Stubby now you can throw rotten tomatoes (or anything else rotten) at our petty delinquants!

Unless I'm mistaken I'm still waiting for @The BlackBear and @Jez Bell ! Come on guys, usually you're among the first to reply!

Regarding the bonus chains I know that there is no formal deadline, but now I'm in dire need of the drawing of @The BlackBear (it has been 12 days): it's better to have a few long chains than a lot of short ones.

*probes Jez*  hey you were warned.

hmmm bb likes being probed.   *throws bucket of diarrhea at BB*

11 minutes ago, Count Balerion said:

Time for Pictarys?

Paint's primitive, but works fine in my experience. So long as you're not fussy.

paint is what I normally use for pictionary.  I do hope you are not suggesting my pictures are primative......

*glares threateningly with probe

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

worked.  sent.  under duress.  quality speaks for itself.

No, let me tell you that you work perfectly well under pressure! :-D

One drawing left for the main challenge! But I fear that BB has deserted the forum since last Thursday... :-(

OK if I have no news by Tuesday 2100 GMT, I will draw BB's sentence and resume the game.

Just now, Yet another Arya ! said:

No, let me tell you that you work perfectly well under pressure! :-D

One drawing left for the main challenge! But I fear that BB has deserted the forum since last Thursday... :-(

OK if I have no news by Tuesday 2100 GMT, I will draw BB's sentence and resume the game.

You can also always look for a replacement. Maybe a random TTTNE person would be willing to step in. Since you as host already know how the chain went until now.

Archived