Pictionary 77 - Meanwhile in Westeros...

Yet another Arya !

If any of these are right, it's strictly a coincidence:

Spoiler

The Long Night is postponed, while the White Walkers sulk in self Isolation.
Wun-Wun and Shireen team up against the members of the Nights Watch in an impromptu snowball fight.

The Hound's chicken farm has joined forces with Davos' onion plantation to become the world's first fast food joint which specializes in fried chicken and onion rings.
 Rocksniffer is peeing down from the Wall on a nest of chickens, which are later offered him as a sandwich.

Littlefinger tired of The Eyrie and decided to open a chain of coffee shops across the country from the Wall to Sunspear.
A bearded man regrets having his braid cut off.

Arya's liek "LOL THAT'S S000000000 KOSSINNA; WENSKUS SHOWED THAT'S BALONEY" and Septa's "BETTER WATCH IT GIRL YOU'RE S0000000000 NOT PARROTING STUF RIGHT".
Arya and a robot ninja fall in love over their mutual hobby of killing people that had wronged them in some manner.

Hot Pie is living his dream of running a successful bakery.
The yellow, noseless and mouthless aliens, one naked and one in a blue and red space suit, dream of eating fish and horse heads.

A bored Qyburn uses his time in quarantine to tinker with his potions, when he discovers that just a whisper of wildfire significantly improves a dry martini, but one must be especially careful about shaking... or stirring.
A devilish red haired man with a chicken plaque hanging on the wall above him, hands a poisoned cocktail to a man with an eagle plaque on his wall.

Only the dragons are in quarantine.
Jamie Lannister and Luke share hand loss tales and their love life choices.

A couple settles in for movie night at home and decide on a film where giant ants attack Disneyworld while the Hindenburg is used to try to stop the path of three dothraki screamers, but they are horrified to discover that they were actually watching the news.
A stabbed boy snowbird and a girl snowbird hang out near a black castle from which a large brown bird is looking out from the roof.

Abe Lincon is looking out the 2nd story window of a house at a fire breathing direwolf roasting a plate of pasta when the back of Abe's head falls off and he falls backwards.
The king is riding his mule in the sun hoping to kill the virus but Abe "frog-legs" Lincoln says "wash your hands you fool so everyone can go back to work!"

Spoiler

A bored Qyburn uses his time in quarantine to tinker with his potions, when he discovers that just a whisper of wildfire significantly improves a dry martini, but one must be especially careful about shaking... or stirring. A devilish red haired man with a chicken plaque hanging on the wall above him, hands a poisoned cocktail to a man with an eagle plaque on his wall.

The Hound's chicken farm has joined forces with Davos' onion plantation to become the world's first fast food joint which specializes in fried chicken and onion rings. Rocksniffer is peeing down from the Wall on a nest of chickens, which are later offered him as a sandwich.

Only the dragons are in quarantine. The king is riding his mule in the sun hoping to kill the virus but Abe "frog-legs" Lincoln says "wash your hands you fool so everyone can go back to work!"

Hot Pie is living his dream of running a successful bakery. Littlefinger tired of The Eyrie and decided to open a chain of coffee shops across the country from the Wall to Sunspear.

I suppose that's all I've got. I have no clue about how to match the rest of the sentences. This game is crazy.

19 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A bored Qyburn uses his time in quarantine to tinker with his potions, when he discovers that just a whisper of wildfire significantly improves a dry martini, but one must be especially careful about shaking... or stirring. A devilish red haired man with a chicken plaque hanging on the wall above him, hands a poisoned cocktail to a man with an eagle plaque on his wall.

The Hound's chicken farm has joined forces with Davos' onion plantation to become the world's first fast food joint which specializes in fried chicken and onion rings. Rocksniffer is peeing down from the Wall on a nest of chickens, which are later offered him as a sandwich.

Only the dragons are in quarantine. The king is riding his mule in the sun hoping to kill the virus but Abe "frog-legs" Lincoln says "wash your hands you fool so everyone can go back to work!"

Hot Pie is living his dream of running a successful bakery. Littlefinger tired of The Eyrie and decided to open a chain of coffee shops across the country from the Wall to Sunspear.

I suppose that's all I've got. I have no clue about how to match the rest of the sentences. This game is crazy.

yep, which is great.  and gonna make an awesome reveal.

:shocked:

Spoiler

The Long Night is postponed, while the White Walkers sulk in self Isolation.  Only the dragons are in quarantine. 

The Hound's chicken farm has joined forces with Davos' onion plantation to become the world's first fast food joint which specializes in fried chicken and onion rings.  Rocksniffer is peeing down from the Wall on a nest of chickens, which are later offered him as a sandwich.

A bearded man regrets having his braid cut off.  A couple settles in for movie night at home and decide on a film where giant ants attack Disneyworld while the Hindenburg is used to try to stop the path of three dothraki screamers, but they are horrified to discover that they were actually watching the news.

Wun-Wun and Shireen team up against the members of the Nights Watch in an impromptu snowball fight.  A stabbed boy snowbird and a girl snowbird hang out near a black castle from which a large brown bird is looking out from the roof. 

Hot Pie is living his dream of running a successful bakery.  Littlefinger tired of The Eyrie and decided to open a chain of coffee shops across the country from the Wall to Sunspear.

A bored Qyburn uses his time in quarantine to tinker with his potions, when he discovers that just a whisper of wildfire significantly improves a dry martini, but one must be especially careful about shaking... or stirring.  A devilish red haired man with a chicken plaque hanging on the wall above him, hands a poisoned cocktail to a man with an eagle plaque on his wall.

Arya's liek "LOL THAT'S S000000000 KOSSINNA; WENSKUS SHOWED THAT'S BALONEY" and Septa's "BETTER WATCH IT GIRL YOU'RE S0000000000 NOT PARROTING STUF RIGHT".  Arya and a robot ninja fall in love over their mutual hobby of killing people that had wronged them in some manner.

Abe Lincon is looking out the 2nd story window of a house at a fire breathing direwolf roasting a plate of pasta when the back of Abe's head falls off and he falls backwards.  The king is riding his mule in the sun hoping to kill the virus but Abe "frog-legs" Lincoln says "wash your hands you fool so everyone can go back to work!"

Jamie Lannister and Luke share hand loss tales and their love life choices.  The yellow, noseless and mouthless aliens, one naked and one in a blue and red space suit, dream of eating fish and horse heads.

9 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I've had to draw one of sniffers fantasys this game, but that wasn't it.

Wait till you see MY fantasy. It involves Robb, Maeglin and Lily alive in an alternate dimension. In fact, that should be my starting sentence in the next rendition of this game.

12 minutes ago, Eternally_His said:

Wait till you see MY fantasy. It involves Robb, Maeglin and Lily alive in an alternate dimension. In fact, that should be my starting sentence in the next rendition of this game.

Unfortunately sniffers fantasy I had to draw, involved myself.   Oh and hp was also I  the drawing,  i think unrelated to that particular fantasy of sniffers.

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

This game is crazy only because we all are crazy!

Nice tries guys but nobody paired all the good sentences.

I will unveil the complete chains within a few hours.

Now, the FPR!

Name Bonus chains Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Total Total without bonus chain
Buckwheat 20 5 9 4 9 7 4 6 7 8 79 59
RhaenysBee 20 3 3 8 8 5 8 8 4 4 71 51
Pebble thats Stubby 25 6 2 2 7 8 2 9 1 9 71 46
Jez Bell 10 2 8 9 2 4 1 7 8 7 58 48
Eternally_His 0 8 6 6 3 9 7 5 9 3 56 56
Count Balerion 5 7 7 7 6 2 3 2 6 5 50 45
The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 15 9 4 5 1 1 5 4 2 2 48 33
Honeyed Chicken 5 4 5 1 5 6 6 1 3 6 42 37
She must be obeyed 0 1 1 3 4 3 9 3 5 1 30 30

I'm not really a mathematic goddess so errors still are possible (yes, even with formula in Excel, such is my lameness -if this word does exist).

Congratulations @Buckwheat, @RhaenysBee, @Eternally_His and @Pebble thats Stubby!

I should maybe have granted extra points to Jez and Eternally for their help when I sent the wrong stuff, for Sniffer and his valuable help when TBB disappeared...well, too late now, and again, thanks.

Ranking with bonus chains
Buckwheat 79
RhaenysBee 71
Pebble thats Stubby 71
Jez Bell 58
Eternally_His 56
Count Balerion 50
The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 48
Honeyed Chicken 42
She must be obeyed 30

Ranking without bonus chains (nice job Eternally!)

Buckwheat 59
Eternally_His 56
RhaenysBee 51
Jez Bell 48
Pebble thats Stubby 46
Count Balerion 45
Honeyed Chicken 37
The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 33
She must be obeyed 30

9 hours ago, Eternally_His said:

Lily? Lily, Harry Potter's mum? Lily from How I Met Your Mother? Which Lily?

And who is Maeglin?

8 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Unfortunately sniffers fantasy I had to draw, involved myself.   Oh and hp was also I  the drawing,  i think unrelated to that particular fantasy of sniffers.

I think I know which chain you are talking about. It also involved a sleeping Hulk/possibly BlackBear.

30 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

I will unveil the complete chains within a few hours.

Yes, please. :drool: 

30 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:
Buckwheat 79
RhaenysBee 71
Pebble thats Stubby 71
Jez Bell 58
Eternally_His 56
Count Balerion 50
The BlackBear + Rocksniffer 48
Honeyed Chicken 42
She must be obeyed 30

Wooooooohoooo, I win! :commie:I would like to thank my parents, who have always supported me, my friends who believed in me, and @Yet another Arya !, who organised this game. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

anyone else impatient for the grand reveal?

this is not a complaint.   I know how long it takes to organise the reveal post.  but since I'm not doing it this time I'm impateint.

And now I fully understand how it's complicated for the host to sort out everything for the last post. I don't want to just copy-paste the Excel-sheet.

Please let me just stretch myself (I just finished my sport), and have my shower, my lunch and a small nap... :-)

Archived