A Terrible Movie that you love

Raja

5 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I hate that film so much. I deeply regret that I went to see the first one in cinema but my friend wanted to go and i hadn’t seen her in almost a year so...

Such boring and ridiculous rubbish

But the smoldering.......

Edit: Jokes aside. Yeah, I never really liked it either. But my ickle sister thinks it’s hilarious. So I do end up watching it once every few months. 

23 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Bride of Chucky

Ha! Oh yes, many memories of watching this at a far too young age and just finding it utterly hilarious. That and i think there was a sequel...I want to say the Seed of Chucky? So bad its good category

1 hour ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

I remember really liking the A-Team movie from about 10 years ago. My memory of it is hazy, but I think it was probably really bad.

It was definitely very silly, even compared to the source material. The bit where they fly a tank was particularly memorable.

I did enjoy it.

15 hours ago, Inkdaub said:

Leprechaun...all of them.

I tuned out around the time he went from space "back 2 da hood" I think it was seeing him emerge from that space marine's penis that made me realize it's possible for something to be too awesome. 

The whole wikipedia plot summary is worth reading,  but yeah:

Gloating over the victory, one of the marines, Kowalski, urinates on the Leprechaun's body. Unbeknownst to Kowalski, the Leprechaun's spirit travels up his urine stream and into his penis, where his presence manifests as gonorrhea.

15 hours ago, RumHam said:

I tuned out around the time he went from space "back 2 da hood" I think it was seeing him emerge from that space marine's penis that made me realize it's possible for something to be too awesome. 

The whole wikipedia plot summary is worth reading,  but yeah:

You have a point.  Maybe I shouldn't have claimed all Leprechaun movies without actually knowing all Leprechaun movies.  Greatness should be paced out after all.

Archived