Do the old--and I do mean old--posters still post here?

MeanMrMustard

44 minutes ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

Does anyone remember Hammer? He comes to mind when I think "old" poster.

That brings back memories. Is he still with us? I don't know if anyone had RL contact with him.

26 minutes ago, Ran said:

That brings back memories. Is he still with us? I don't know if anyone had RL contact with him.

I have no idea. IIRC he had already retired. The last posts by him that I remember are about how things did not work as he had planned on the financial side of things. Could have been during the last recession.  

I certainly wasn't among the earliest posters but I guess anyone whose "joining date" is in early November 2005 is probably an "old" poster.  The person who still posts regularly who I am sure has been around longer than I have is Ser Scot, though I'm sure there are others who I don't remember right off the top of my head. 

Yep. Though if you don't talk politics, pandemics, or video games, you'll rarely see me.

My board tenure is almost old enough to drink now, I forget exactly when it started though. But I first joined the ezboard, not the eesite, so that puts on upper bound on how old it could be.

ETA: Knowing about blue dustpans and squirrels, and erotic literature writing contests, is that the criteria for being old?

ETA2: Oh and Zorse.

29 minutes ago, sologdin said:

scot somehow snagged member number 420 back then.

Without ever doing anything to earn the number. ;) 

As of March I’ve been posting on some iteration of this board for 17 years.  I started posting right before my Daughter was born.  She turns 17 next month.  :)

1 hour ago, Starkess said:

I'm not as old as it gets, but I mean...I've been a member over 13 years so I'm not quite a noob anymore. ;) 

Same. Joined in 2007 at the rip old age of 19 according to my profile but I lurked for quite a while before that. Still class myself as a noob though.

Archived