Do the old--and I do mean old--posters still post here?

MeanMrMustard

I'm definitely not one of the "old"posters but I joined 14 years ago. I logged in today on a whim and it was nice seeing so many of the old names I remember. How are all of you weirdos? Were the show discussions a mess?

8 hours ago, Nichole said:

I'm definitely not one of the "old"posters but I joined 14 years ago. I logged in today on a whim and it was nice seeing so many of the old names I remember. How are all of you weirdos? Were the show discussions a mess?

Just a bit. In the whole internet, GOT TV show discussions is one of the top 5 weirdest places. 

On 5/14/2020 at 3:55 PM, Triskele said:

Stubby - This is a sort of rude question, so I apologize in advance, but it comes from not knowing your whole history.

Have you always been a drop bear? 

At one stage I was bare. With a hat on. Didn't you used to be Hear Me Roar!? 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, El-ahrairah said:

I wouldn't dream to think that I qualify as an old old poster, but I suppose it's now well over a decade since I joined, so that has to count for something.

Hey there, long time no see! All is well with you I hope?

1 hour ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

But you can pretend that you are your brother.

True that!

2 hours ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

But you can pretend that you are your brother.

That old chestnut. 

“It wasn’t me. My brother must have used my computer and called you a jobby-flavoured fart lozenge while drunk.”

5 hours ago, Denvek said:

I went to the 2014 Worldcon, but I'll never be an old poster when my brother's been here for at least a decade more than that.

I believe it was 2001 when I joined 

I think I had a 20 year anniversary a little while back though I didn't start posting regularly until late 2000. By '01 I was always on the board and even traveled to Philly to be a part of the first BwB Worldcon. My mother was afraid the weird internet people were going to harm me. :P

21 hours ago, A wilding said:

Hi @Galactus  Good to hear from you again. How are you doing?

Fine, I am retired since a few years for medical reasons. Spending the Covid season avoiding people and walking the dog. Also lost 19 kg's and trying to lose another 13, so there is that. 

9 hours ago, Reny of Storms End said:

Is this just sadness because they don't post anymore, or did something sad and or bad happen to them?

The first! As far as I know.

Archived