Football: The Closed Season

mormont

Klopp generally doesn't go mad when we get beaten, he tends to be contemplative and looks to build the players back up. But yeah, really poor today.

A bigger concern is Firmino's long term form, given that we're not going to be making any significant signings in the summer. He's been poor more often than he's been good this season, and if that continues next season could be an ordeal.

I guess it’s hard to play football in flip-flops.

Just a small drop off in focus from a few players really drags on the whole team and the performance.  It shows how much elite football requires everyone to be keyed in.  Liverpool were pretty good initially until some Joe Gomez hangover tripped them up.  It fell away then as they had some uneven levels of focus.  City were ruthless and got their revenge for their defeat at Anfield.

4 minutes ago, Iskaral Pust said:

I guess it’s hard to play football in flip-flops.

Just a small drop off in focus from a few players really drags on the whole team and the performance.  It shows how much elite football requires everyone to be keyed in.  Liverpool were pretty good initially until some Joe Gomez hangover tripped them up.  It fell away then as they had some uneven levels of focus.  City were ruthless and got their revenge for their defeat at Anfield.

To be fair, we have been been poor away from home in the last 6 matches, if the stats are accurate, i've read that we have scored zero, nada,zip away last 6 games. which is concerning.

Archived