Eurovision Chatters Assemble!

Prue

There will be a German Eurovision livestream show tomorrow at 8:15 pm MET with live performances of 10 of the actual Eurovision contestants of this year! From the Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg.

https://www.eurovision.de/news/Sendetermine-im-TV-und-Livestreams-zum-ESC,fernsehtermine112.html 

Time to make use of the board's new chat function. :)

I've found no indication on the website www.eurovision.de that their livestream is only available in Germany. 

It will also be streamed on the ARD Mediathek (ARD is the German public broadcasting channel, comparable to the BBC in Britain). I only found a trailer on their mediathek, maybe you could test if you can access that from abroad?

https://www.ardmediathek.de/ard/player/Y3JpZDovL2Rhc2Vyc3RlLm5kci5kZS8xNDQwL2EyZGRhMTU4LTRlMzAtNDE1OC04ODgwLTFkNTA3NjY0YjQxZA/vorschau-eurovision-song-contest-2020

eta: Or you could click "live TV" on www.ardmediathek.de to check if you can see what they are broadcasting at the moment. 

But even if ARD doesn't work, www.eurovision.de should. I hope.

I suppose this is time for me to figure out the board chat then. :)

TV SLO is also having some sort of Slovene show at 20.00, and then a Dutch show hosted by the people who were supposed to host the actual Eurovision this year. They are going to present the songs which were supposed to go to the Eurovision and have some other guests.

Details here: https://eurovision.tv/eurovision-europe-shine-a-light Eurovision.tv is usually accessible from all over Europe, it only says now it is not going to be available from the UK and Ukraine.

Prue, your .de link works in Slovenia at least.

Not sure what thread we are using now, but here is also that, for reference:

EDIT: @Ran, I am dumb. Is there a way to access the discord chat in browser, or do I have to download a special program for it?

2 minutes ago, Ran said:

Yep, works in browser. Just register an account, then link it to the forum, and you can join the Westeros server.

I have registered an account, am logged in in the browser. It says on this forum that I am a member of the Westeros discord server, but I see nothing like that on the chat website - do I have to enable anything in there, or join anything there?

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I have registered an account, am logged in in the browser. It says on this forum that I am a member of the Westeros discord server, but I see nothing like that on the chat website - do I have to enable anything in there, or join anything there?

We saw you join the server but you're not logged in. You should have the Westeros logo on the left hand side for available servers. If you don't see it, try logging out and then logging in again on Discord, it may be that it failed to update with the server emblem.

I have logged out and back in two times now, also deleted browsing history in between. On the left side, I only see icons for "home", "Buckwheat's server", "Add a server", "Explore public servers", and "Download Apps". No Westeros icon, neither in Google Chrome nor Microsoft Edge.

Do I have to click on anything in "join a server"? I mean, I am apparently already in, but I don't see how I can enter it.

ETA: Have also posted in the Help forum, not to spam GenChat.

Archived