UK Politics: National shortage of incompetence pads

Which Tyler

2 hours ago, Heartofice said:

Luckily through the power of actually being able to zoom into images using your thumb and forefinger you can see how spread out everyone is

But you know keep up with the moral outrage people. Good work.

Unless they teleported there and pissed into bottles, I’m unconvinced by the ‘social distancing’z

21 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

You suggesting they all got there in the same car and then used the same toilet at the same time then ?

Did they all touch the same toilets? 

Does the virus survive on surfaces?

This is only hard if you want it to be.

6 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Did they all touch the same toilets? 

Does the virus survive on surfaces?

Do toilets have sinks where people wash their hands? Do toilets ever get cleaned. I mean it’s only hard if you want it to be.

Just now, Heartofice said:

Do toilets have sinks where people wash their hands? Do toilets ever get cleaned. I mean it’s only hard if you want it to be.

I mean it's only like you've never been in a public men's bathroom. 

All the garbage that the residents are objecting to, also photographed in the BBC article, is fantasia. Just like people not needing bathrooms and for health's sake it needs to be cleaned after every use.

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

2 hours ago, Heartofice said:

I mean it’s only hard if you want it to be.

Will you two just get a (bath?) room!

6 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Who needs toilets, when you have the ocean. You have clearly never been to a beach.

Exactly. As someone who grew up near the seaside, I have never pissed in a toilet when on the beach. And neither has anyone else I know. 

9 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Keir needs to be gentler with Boris, if you play too aggresively with your toy you will break it. 

I'm loving the 'disappointed dad' tone he's bringing to their conversations at the moment, it's fucking perfect for undoing that overgrown manchild.

7 hours ago, john said:

Will you two just get a (bath?) room!

Hum, that weirdly reminds of a failed hook up attempt with a girl from Birmingham years ago. During the conversation I somehow mixed up Brighton and Birmingham, to which she basically pointed out that Brighton is just full of gays. (I can't recall the exact conversation or how we arrived there, but that was pretty much the information).
Make of that what you will, but I must admit I found Tys and HoI discussion of who of them has never been to mens' restroom to be somewhat amusing on that level.

Yes, feel free to judge me on that post.

'Lockdown day-trippers keep pooing in my garden'

A woman whose house backs onto a popular beach has claimed "disgusting" lockdown day-trippers have been defecating in her garden.

June Day, who lives beside the sands of Brean Down, Somerset, accused the National Trust of refusing to reopen public toilets.

At least we now know that people using communal toilets isnt a problem. 

8 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Exactly. As someone who grew up near the seaside, I have never pissed in a toilet when on the beach. And neither has anyone else I know. 

I mean just a glance at the public toilets at Toker, Seaburn or Shields was always enough to put me off as a child...

6 hours ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Hum, that weirdly reminds of a failed hook up attempt with a girl from Birmingham years ago. During the conversation I somehow mixed up Brighton and Birmingham, to which she basically pointed out that Brighton is just full of gays. (I can't recall the exact conversation or how we arrived there, but that was pretty much the information).
Make of that what you will, but I must admit I found Tys and HoI discussion of who of them has never been to mens' restroom to be somewhat amusing on that level.

Yes, feel free to judge me on that post.

Oh Laud (Humphreys)

13 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Which is why making sand castles is so much fun with your little kids, with everyone, of whatever age peeing etc. in the sand.

There a reason a lot of beaches don't allow dogs.  Too bad the two-legged kind still get to ... go.

Archived