Pictionary 78: Famous artworks

Buckwheat

6 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I just sent it. This was without a doubt my most complicated Pictionary assignment yet. 

and its only the start.   remember next person  its ok to sumerise.  its supposed to be a sentence.

Good lucky Bucky in your new job, and most important Stay Safe.

There you go. You should all have pictures to describe. I hope I haven't messed up any of the chains, I am really tired.

Please send me your sentences no later than Wednesday, 3th June, 8 PM (Central Europe).

(Disclaimer: I will have a very busy and tiring day on Wednesday, so it is possible that I will only get to send you the next task on Thursday. I will try my best.)

Bonus chains are available to draw.

32 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

There you go. You should all have pictures to describe. I hope I haven't messed up any of the chains, I am really tired.

Please send me your sentences no later than Wednesday, 3th June, 8 PM (Central Europe).

(Disclaimer: I will have a very busy and tiring day on Wednesday, so it is possible that I will only get to send you the next task on Thursday. I will try my best.)

Bonus chains are available to draw.

What this really means is we should all get our sentences in today so Bucky can send out the next round tomorrow and take a rest on Wednesday.

btw   my initail description for this round was along the lines of  "WTF  how can a chain be so screwed allready?"

41 minutes ago, Yet another Arya ! said:

@Pebble thats Stubby I fully concur. Let's ease Bucky's work. :-)

@Buckwheat I guess you're professor in a high-school: if I remember well my own years as a high-schooler, I can tell that you've accepted an amazing job, but very challenging as well. Impose your style, eat the horde alive. 

I already have five sentences for this round, so you are on your way there!

No, I would actually rather teach in high school (usually 14-19 here), but I got a job in primary school (teaching 11-15 year-olds). I didn't do much teaching yet, I was mostly getting acquainted with the school and my assignments. I am starting with the main part on Wednesday, when most of the students are returning from the quarantine.

I got SWMBO's sentence this morning, but had an extremely busy day and didn't manage to sort out the chains until now. You should now all have your sentences to draw.

Deadline: Saturday, 9 PM (Central Europe).

Please make me laugh. New job just sucked all that is nice and positive out of me.

@Pebble thats Stubby thanks; I'm far far far away from the US but I still feel concerned by the ongoing events. This is not the place to debate about it but I can't believe it's happening in 2020...

@Buckwheatyou're brave to do this amazing and challenging job. Don't let a bad start undermine your morale; you went through years of university, you passed the exams to become a teacher, so you're stronger than that!

I guess you can't order this bunch of nasty brats to do 100 push-ups...ah the good old time...

The deadline has come and gone, and I am still missing two drawings. @Count Balerion and @honeyed chicken, this is your reminder to send me your drawings ASAP. Otherwise, I will look for replacements in about 24 hours.

In the meantime, can I interest anybody in a bonus chain? I have one to draw and two to describe ready.

One of you sent me a comment that I would like to share with you all:

"this game is on LSD"

You are free to amuse yourself thinking about what chain could possibly have prompted such a comment.

Sent. After shutting down my computer 3 times because I got sick of waiting for it to do basic things. We regret the delay. (I don't know if my computer really was responsible for my missing gthe deadline; bbut may as well get *some* use out of the thing.)

No word from HC yet.

HC, I hope you are okay. If everything is going all right and you are just being lazy, then you still have your chance of sending in the picture ASAP. :) If you can't or don't want to do it for some reason, it would also be great if you could notify me.

As a side solution, I am just going to go ahead and tell @Jez Bell - you are the "spare player" in this chain, which means you can substitute for a player who drops out of a round. Would you be willing to draw HC's assignment if he doesn't send in his contribution until tomorrow afternoon?

Good night, all!

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

No word from HC yet.

HC, I hope you are okay. If everything is going all right and you are just being lazy, then you still have your chance of sending in the picture ASAP. :) If you can't or don't want to do it for some reason, it would also be great if you could notify me.

As a side solution, I am just going to go ahead and tell @Jez Bell - you are the "spare player" in this chain, which means you can substitute for a player who drops out of a round. Would you be willing to draw HC's assignment if he doesn't send in his contribution until tomorrow afternoon?

Good night, all!

If you don't mind a back-of-the-napkin doodle, then I can send something quickly.

HC, hope you are OK.

Archived