Pictionary 78: Famous artworks

Buckwheat

Guys, I messed up and sent CB the wrong sentence, which I just noticed now that I wanted to paste his drawing into the document I keep the results in.

Now either I send @Count Balerion his actual chain and he draws another drawing, or @honeyed chicken draws another drawing. Whoever has time, please tell me and I'll send you the sentence to fix the mistake.

@Yet another Arya !, I just started another bonus chain because you and @Jez Bell seem the only ones who want to draw extra this time (she sent me the message some time before you). I am capping the number of bonus chains here, which means you are not eligible for any of them right now, I am sorry. We only have this drawing round and one more describing to go, and I don't think it makes sense to open new ones at this stage.

The rest of the players - anybody who isn't YAA or JB - are still eligible for bonus rounds.

@Yet another Arya ! - you will be, however, eligible to cover for CB next round, because he saw the chain too early and can't describe his own drawing. So will can do double describing duty the next time round. :) 

2 hours ago, honeyed chicken said:

Dang! That was my best drawing ever (not saying much) and it's not going to get used? :(

No no, your drawing is definitely going to be used. :) The problem was only with the drawing Count Balerion got to draw. Your chain is okay, don't worry.

I have all the pictures at last, but I won't be able to send them out till the afternoon/evening.

At which point I will also send you that bonus, sniffer.

And RB, you still owe me a bonus, I think.

FINAL DESCRIBING ROUND.

You should all have drawings to describe. Hurry up and send me those sentences!

Bonuses to draw will not be sent out anymore. One is still outstanding (Rocksniffer), which will need describing afterwards.

10 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

I wish to appologise to whoever drew the artwork I've just described.

I understand from Bucky's confusion I may have missinterpated your wonderful picture in every way possible and then some.   

I had one of those in an earlier round.  I think I got 12 confused emojis.

1 hour ago, Jez Bell said:

I had one of those in an earlier round.  I think I got 12 confused emojis.

Your interpretation was waaaaay more off-topic of the original theme than Pebble's. With Pebble, at least I could recognise which chain it was from.

I am going to be EXTEREMELY busy today and in the next few days again, so I am not sure when I will manage to sort this out. Please send me your outstanding assignments and have some more patience with me.

Archived