U.S. Politics: Self Medicating

Martell Spy

I am so looking forward to the moment, when Trump administration announces, that smoking Meth had been found as a sucesful treatment for Corona, and Governor DeSantis has been put in charge with the nationwide distribution.

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

I am so looking forward to the moment, when Trump administration announces, that smoking Meth had been found as a sucesful treatment for Corona, and Governor DeSantis has been put in charge with the nationwide distribution.

You clearly know nothing about my country. 

1 hour ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

He's already announced that nearly 100,000 dead is a great victory.

After all, at least a million more attended his inauguration!

2 minutes ago, Zorral said:

After all, at least a million more attended his inauguration!

Well how come when we total the inauguration with Christian Math he had over 10f,000,0f0 in attendance????

13 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Well how come when we total the inauguration with Christian Math he had over 10f,000,0f0 in attendance????

Jesus.

30 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You clearly know nothing about my country. 

You mean, putting DeSantis in charge was a bit too much. I admit, the American way, would be to let free enterprise solve the distribution problem. But alas, Jess and Donnie don't like each other. So I felt, using Amazon Overnight Shipping lacked credibility in that scenario.

6 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Jesus.

In that context. It's Professor Jesus. Dean of Institute of Christian Math, Falwell Liberty University.

Titles are important.

8 hours ago, Maithanet said:

American Research Group has always been a terrible poll for Trump.

Really?  That's interesting.  I haven't paid attention to ARG in years, but they used to have a consistent Republican lean.  That's not why I stopped paying attention to them though, it was more based on them frequently being wildly inaccurate - and that they have one of the worst reputations in the industry.

7 hours ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

I guess then my follow up question would be why no one paid them to poll the battleground states.

Like Fez said, Survey USA polls where they do based on who commissions their polls.  They are frequently commissioned by local tv stations or newspapers - for example the California poll was commissioned by a LA TV station, a San Diego TV station, and the San Diego Union-Tribune; while the Washington poll was commissioned by KING-TV Seattle, whatever that is.  The reason they're so popular is they're cheap and they can get results really quick due to their automated methodology and typically concise questionnaire.  

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

And I'm not so sure Oklahoma can claim that over Florida. South Florida may be cocaine city, but the panhandle is meth country, as is most of the state really.

Interestingly, while it varies by year, certain metrics consistently show the Midwest to be the "meth capital" of the US.  If you wanna single out a state, I suppose it'd be Michigan or Indiana.

6 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

You mean, putting DeSantis in charge was a bit too much. I admit, the American way, would be to let free enterprise solve the distribution problem. But alas, Jess and Donnie don't like each other. So I felt, using Amazon Overnight Shipping lacked credibility in that scenario.

I think you should have a bit more fun reading about Florida. ;)

I'm curious what the German comparison is. 

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Interestingly, while it varies by year, certain metrics consistently show the Midwest to be the "meth capital" of the US.  If you wanna single out a state, I suppose it'd be Michigan or Indiana.

Those fucking Indiana assholes.

@Jace, Basilissa, speak for your peoples! 

5 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I was born in Tennessee. Indy is just the place where I learned that God doesn't see mouth stuff.

I figured you preferred hillbilly heroin to meth.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

I figured you preferred hillbilly heroin to meth.

Actually I was always most fond of benzodiazepines. Take a couple milligrams of Klonopin and it's like you're living underwater. Real quiet down there.

Moonshine, meanwhile, I find to be uncouth. I'm a classy lady, I'll have you know.

Archived