U.S. Politics: Self Medicating

Martell Spy

43 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Havent heard about AL yet. Inclined to wait a few days for the whole story.  

Considering:

1. Everyone in WI got infected so we need vote by mail

2. Georgia is an experiment in human sacrifice.

3.  Putin wanted Trump to win in '16.

4. Don Jr is about to get nailed for treason.

5.  kavanaugh related horseshit.

6.  Trump is pushing hydrochloroquine because he owns $200 worth (in a mutual fund) of a drug company.

7.  The pee dossier.

8.  The fucking gorilla channel.  Are there that many credulous fuck heads out there?

I could easily go to at least the mid thirties but its past my bed time.  Unless promoting partisan Democrat agenda is your only concern, leaving out dated things like truth, fairness, impartiality, curiousity, and free thinking on the trash heap, corporate media is total garbage.  I get that sadly none of those are disqualifying for a bunch of the most frequent posters here.

And to be fair, I always thought whoever that 'feminist' was who said regardless she'd blow Bill Clinton just for keeping abortion legal was kind of nutty.  But if Grennell stayed as acting DNI longer and kept up declassifying I'd have similar thoughts myself.  No surprise the Senate didn't drag their feet for once on appointing a replacement.

Brilliant satire, bravo!

57 minutes ago, A True Kaniggit said:

This may sound weird coming from me.

But how much alcohol have you drank tonight? I'm thinking a little too much.

Not alcohol, bleach.

3 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

I don’t know if it’s post HBO board reality or just lockdown board reality but I am really surprised by how often people are or appear to be incoherently drunk posting in this thread since I’ve been back

Oh, you haven’t seen a good Jace rant yet, just wait.

16 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

I’m so confused. And I haven’t even taken my Ambien yet.

Don't go there. There simply isn't a good set up in which you can get away with a punchline that involves throwing racial slurs at Michelle Obama.

1 hour ago, Durckad said:

Not alcohol, bleach.

Disinfectants! That's what the cool kids do for kool-aid these days. Good thing is you can take it anyway you like, snort, inject. You name it.

If Bernie Sanders went on the Breakfast Club and said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" during the primary there would be a non-stop barrage of headlines "Does Bernie Sanders Understand Black Voters?" "Is Bernie Sanders Out of Touch?" "Bernie Sanders: Racist?"

But when the corporate-backed presumptive nominee does it then it becomes a right-wing talking point. Oh and leaning towards Amy Klobuchar as the VP has not endeared me towards the idea of voting for Biden.

Well I'm bored and can't sleep so let's go...

7 hours ago, mcbigski said:

1. Everyone in WI got infected so we need vote by mail

Vote by mail, or no-excuse absentee balloting, is literally the policy of all 50 states for November.  This liberal agenda must be massively widespread.  Or, political leaders are trying to act as responsibly as possible in an uncertain situation.

2. Georgia is an experiment in human sacrifice.

I mean, I guess when Sherman burned it.  Pointing out that aggressively reopening may not only be stupid, pointless and probably fail at reinvigorating the economy, but also will likely cause more deaths isn't a partisan response.  It's generated from, ya know, not wanting people to die.

3.  Putin wanted Trump to win in '16.

Yes, he did.

4. Don Jr is about to get nailed for treason.

I'm not sure I get this one.  If you're referring to his communication with Russians, that's pretty old news.  Three years ago in fact.  Even then, I agree he wasn't guilty of treason.

5.  kavanaugh related horseshit.

Regardless of his treatment of any woman, Brett Kavanaugh is a piece of shit that should never be on the bench.  The floor vote accurately reflected who exactly understands that and who doesn't.

6.  Trump is pushing hydrochloroquine because he owns $200 worth (in a mutual fund) of a drug company.

I dunno about financial incentives, but that doesn't change the fact it's ridiculously stupid to be pushing hydrochlorquine in any way.  Can you argue that, or are you just whining?

7.  The pee dossier.

You do realize the only reason Steele started that shit is because a right-wing website paid him to, right?

8.  The fucking gorilla channel.  Are there that many credulous fuck heads out there?

I don't know what the gorilla channel is or referring to.

I get that sadly none of those are disqualifying for a bunch of the most frequent posters here.

Don't impugn this board, or the posters that frequent this thread, because you are thoroughly unable to argue with supporting evidence or logic and instead stage a hissy fit.  

8 hours ago, mcbigski said:

And to be fair, I always thought whoever that 'feminist' was who said regardless she'd blow Bill Clinton just for keeping abortion legal was kind of nutty.  But if Grennell stayed as acting DNI longer and kept up declassifying I'd have similar thoughts myself.  No surprise the Senate didn't drag their feet for once on appointing a replacement.

I'm not sure I follow this correctly, but are you saying you'll blow John Ratcliffe?

6 hours ago, Stannis Cool-Ranchus said:

If Bernie Sanders went on the Breakfast Club and said "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" during the primary there would be a non-stop barrage of headlines "Does Bernie Sanders Understand Black Voters?" "Is Bernie Sanders Out of Touch?" "Bernie Sanders: Racist?"

But when the corporate-backed presumptive nominee does it then it becomes a right-wing talking point. Oh and leaning towards Amy Klobuchar as the VP has not endeared me towards the idea of voting for Biden.

Four more years! Four more years!

Archived