What non human sentient species likely exist in the ASOIAF world?

Besides the beyond the wall entities (such as the Children of the Forest, Giants, and the Others/White Walkers), what other non human sentient species likely exist in the world of ASOIAF?

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Ones/Merlings/Squishers/Selkies - Whatever you call them , there's so much talk about a watery species that there must be something to it.

Old Ones - Those living underground at Leng. My head canon is that they are the essosi cousins of the COTF. 

Mazemakers at Lorath- Seems to be closely related to They are extinct now though.

Shrykes - Lizardmen living beyond the Five Forts in the Grey Waste. They might be men clad in lizard skins as Yandel suggests.

Brindled Men- Those weird humans living in Sothoryos. 

Winged men - There is a city of winged men beyond the Five Forts. Probably just a myth though.

Giant apes - There is giant apes dwarfing giants in Sothoryos.

Demons - There's talk of demons beyond Asshai in the Shadowlands and in the ruins of Valyria. 

Sphinxes - If they are real , they would likely be sentinent.

Harpies - If they ever existed.

Ibbenese - I do think they are just very hairy humans , but it seems like they are the asoiaf version of the Neanderthals. If so they might be considered non human.

Green Men - We don't know much about them , but they might be non humans.

Crannogmen - Might be considered non human given that they likely are ( or were) human - COTF hybrids.

Hybrids - Whatever weird beings the Valyrians created and whatever stuff that exists on Gogossos now . Targaryen stillborns might fall under this category.

Wood Walkers - Likely COTF or a closely related species in Ifeuqron in Essos.

Thousands islanders - They are described as fish like and having green skin. Likely human- deep ones hybrids. 

House of the undying dwarfes - Whatever they are.

On 5/26/2020 at 4:32 PM, John Suburbs said:

Are the Ibbenese human? Maybe technically, but they seem to be at least another genus, if not family.

I may be wrong but as far as I remember in the WoIaF there's a suggestion that the Ibbenese splintered from the rest of humans (some issues with crossbreeding?). On the other hand Ben's Plumm grandmother is said to be half-Ibbenese and this increases my confusion.

Archived