U.S. Politics: Only Death Can Pay For Growth

Jace, Extat

To pick things up,

First, damn you Masshole, that's cheap. I heard they were insanely expensive. Like expensive when my step-dad and I wanted to buy Owl tickets a few years out, then actually looked at them, and yeah know what, maybe a nice T.V. is a better idea with a watch party. Holy fuck those things were expensive for garbage seat. A starter Rolex was cheaper.

@The Great Unwashed

How dare you plagiarize me! But I think many can agree, we're all here:

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

@The Great Unwashed

That track dropped like a week before I graduated high school and my local radio station wore it the fuck out! I hated it so much by the end of summer. Then I discovered Barenaked Ladies, Eels, and Sublime.

ETA: Clarification, the Butthole Surfer track, not Peaches, which I agree, is appropo.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

To pick things up,

First, damn you Masshole, that's cheap. I heard they were insanely expensive. Like expensive when my step-dad and I wanted to buy Owl tickets a few years out, then actually looked at them, and yeah know what, maybe a nice T.V. is a better idea with a watch party. Holy fuck those things were expensive for garbage seat. A starter Rolex was cheaper.

@The Great Unwashed

I didn't realize that a lesbian cover of Led Zeppelin and was so popular. :P

11 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

That track dropped like a week before I graduated high school and my local radio station wore it the fuck out! I hated it so much by the end of summer. Then I discovered Barenaked Ladies, Eels, and Sublime.

ETA: Clarification, the Butthole Surfer track, not Peaches, which I agree, is appropo.

They played that on the radio? Well I guess they played Killing In the Name too. 

10 minutes ago, Week said:

I didn't realize that a lesbian cover of Led Zeppelin and was so popular. :P

Now that's funny.

True?

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Now that's funny.

True?

Ya, I linky'd it the first time num-nuts. Lez Zeppelin

Heh, my wife snooped on my account the other day and uncovered I had a warning for calling someone num-nuts last year. I have no recollection of this nor is num-nuts really a go-to ... It was probably a pretty special day. 

15 minutes ago, Week said:

Ya, I linky'd it the first time num-nuts. Lez Zeppelin

Heh, my wife snooped on my account the other day and uncovered I had a warning for calling someone num-nuts last year. I have no recollection of this nor is num-nuts really a go-to ... It was probably a pretty special day. 

A Masshole ass goblin like you would reply like this.

And man, knowing you, dangerous business letting the wifey look at your account. Not because you'd be flirting with other people and trying to cheat on her, but man you say some sick shit.

The Lincoln Project is getting downright medieval in their ads hitting Trump. Their newest one is 100,000 body bags made out to look like the flag.

1 minute ago, The Great Unwashed said:

The Lincoln Project is getting downright medieval in their ads hitting Trump. Their newest one is 100,000 body bags made out to look like the flag.

Trump is choosing a bizarre hill to die on with both his Twitter feud and the Scarborough nonsense. He's not going to get anywhere with the Twitter thing, and the Scarborough conspiracy is nonsensical. He's burning through political capital like crazy, his allies in the media are starting to turn on him, and just what does he think the upside of this will be? 

Literally no one was talking about this until he started bringing it up. Is he finally losing the rest of his shit?

39 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Trump is choosing a bizarre hill to die on with both his Twitter feud and the Scarborough nonsense. He's not going to get anywhere with the Twitter thing, and the Scarborough conspiracy is nonsensical. He's burning through political capital like crazy, his allies in the media are starting to turn on him, and just what does he think the upside of this will be? 

Literally no one was talking about this until he started bringing it up. Is he finally losing the rest of his shit?

Still better than having a real reckoning with 25,000 Benghazis I guess.

Speaking of losing the rest of his shit, a friend posted this interview with a former "talent wrangler" from the Apprentice, and he spills some dirt. I find it utterly believable. Shines a light on just how aristocratic the Trump klan is.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/full-disclosure-an-interview-with

The whole Scarborough thing is completely unreal. 

Why does nobody hit this piece of shit with the obvious: mob connections. For a generation, you couldn't build anything in the city with having good relations with them, and that's what his family did to make their money. 

Dammit. I just watched Biden's address to mark the grim milestone of 100,000 official deaths, and...it's really fucking good. His team should be blasting that out to every news station there is.

8 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Dammit. I just watched Biden's address to mark the grim milestone of 100,000 official deaths, and...it's really fucking good. His team should be blasting that out to every news station there is.

I’ve seen it several times today, or at least parts of it. As I watched it I thought about the people in this thread who endlessly rave that Biden has dementia and can’t put two words together.

1 hour ago, The Great Unwashed said:

Trump is choosing a bizarre hill to die on with both his Twitter feud

Trump to sign executive order on social media amid Twitter furor:

President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order aimed at social media companies on Thursday, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters Wednesday evening, a move that comes as the president and his allies have escalated their allegations that companies like Twitter and Facebook stifle GOP voices.

McEnany told reporters aboard Air Force One that the order is “pertaining to social media” but shared no additional details on what it will do. But the announcement revived fears within the online industry that the Trump administration will target a 24-year-old statute that protects the companies from lawsuits — an avenue that a growing number of Republican lawmakers have advocated in their bias allegations about Silicon Valley.

I am very (VERY) curious to read this EO as someone that's had to repeatedly read the text of every EO in existence from Truman to Obama (I was wise enough to stop my dataset before Trump).

15 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

I’ve seen it several times today, or at least parts of it. As I watched it I thought about the people in this thread who endlessly rave that Biden has dementia and can’t put two words together.

But he said something not nice about Cuba!

17 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

He's still not the greatest messenger, but he might be the messenger we need right now.

5 minutes ago, DMC said:

Trump to sign executive order on social media amid Twitter furor:

I am very (VERY) curious to read this EO as someone that's had to repeatedly read the text of every EO in existence from Truman to Obama (I was wise enough to stop my dataset before Trump).

I'm sure he's playing eleventy-one dimensional chess, so the whole strategy is beyond me. In non-bizarro world, it seems like the only thing he can do is sign a hollow EO to claim a hollow victory, all while getting his allies pissed at him. But I'm sure it'll all somehow work out for him.

1 minute ago, The Great Unwashed said:

He's still not the greatest messenger, but he might be the messenger we need right now.

A mediocre old white guy who isn't obviously psychotic is exactly the comfort food a scared America craves.

Archived