U.S. Politics: Only Death Can Pay For Growth

Jace, Extat

18 minutes ago, Simon Steele said:

It's a post you liked: 

I mean, I know I'm one of those safe space university types, but when you use language like "moan your tits off" you're using gendered language in a way to suggest that being a woman is equated to a lack of manly stoicism. The word "tits" is coded, misogynistic language. For the same reason I found it offensive when so many liberals (men specifically) started thinking it was okay to quote Trump saying he would grab young girls inappropriately, I find the above to be equally gendered and fucked up. 

Oh dear oh dear, it’s the Atlantic Ocean causing problems. 

Wait until he calls you cunt. Very offensive on this side of the pond, common as saying damn on the other.  Or, as demonstrated quite amply in the last few pages, using fuck on this side.

23 minutes ago, Simon Steele said:

I already am those things. But I'm going to let this go, I'm still confused about where I picked a fight.

Nope.

You have to stand up and catch this L my friend.

Would you ever approve of any of your students behaving in this way?

35 minutes ago, DMC said:

...........Apparently none of you want shots.  Your loss.

I demand good scotch you cheap mother fucker! 

(or maybe just some weed, smoking just kief because that's all you got fucks you up a bit more than planned) 

36 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Look, I'd normally love a shot, but I don't like the way Tywin has been looking at my mouth lately.

I feel like this is what is said just after Dante Jr. is put to bed, and Mr. and Mrs. Dante show me their new swing they got. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I demand good scotch you cheap mother fucker! 

(or maybe just some weed, smoking just kief because that's all you got fucks you up a bit more than planned) 

I would love to provide scotch.  Current financial circumstances make that impossible.  As for smoking kief, that means different things to different people in my experience.  I love "kief" if you're referring to the resin of a large bag, which usually includes a higher proportion of crystals.  "Kief" as the resin left over in your preferred smoking tool?  Not so much 

1 minute ago, DMC said:

I would love to provide scotch.  Current financial circumstances make that impossible.  As for smoking kief, that means different things to different people in my experience.  I love "kief" if you're referring to the resin of a large bag, which usually includes a higher proportion of crystals.  "Kief" as the resin left over in your preferred smoking tool?  Not so much 

Bottom part of a grinder. I've got one completely full, and another that's mostly full, but I can't open the fucking thing. 

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

I have never heard this used in this context,  only the former.  The fact you would even both sides this with the bolded is immflamatory.  Nowhere in this rambling, incoherent equivocating did you say anything that even approaches a rational thought.  Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.  I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

53 minutes ago, Simon Steele said:

It's a post you liked: 

I mean, I know I'm one of those safe space university types, but when you use language like "moan your tits off" you're using gendered language in a way to suggest that being a woman is equated to a lack of manly stoicism. The word "tits" is coded, misogynistic language. For the same reason I found it offensive when so many liberals (men specifically) started thinking it was okay to quote Trump saying he would grab young girls inappropriately, I find the above to be equally gendered and fucked up. 

This is shocking to behold.

8 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Yeah, the resin left in the bowl is just... resin. DMC's probably been hitting that bubblah too hard.

Ain't got no bubbler or any glass.  Still not sure why what I said deserves the Billy Madison treatment.  People have different definitions or understanding of terms.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

Ain't got no bubbler or any glass.  Still not sure why what I said deserves the Billy Madison treatment.  People have different definitions or understanding of terms.

Calm your tits already!

8 minutes ago, DMC said:

If it makes you feel better, @Week still laughs at me for dropping and breaking a bong during a fantasy football draft.

2 minutes ago, Rippounet said:

Who gets their eyes gouged out?

Can it be Jared? I think it should be Jared.

I'm voting Kellyanne.

And, of course, Klobuchar is OUT of consideration.  She wouldn't prosecute this murdering asshole.

So now, the consequences, which include violence when African Americans protested (not being white armed with automatic weapons attacking a governor, so not allowed) -- look what deathcultchief will do with this.  Not helping Biden much . . . .

Archived