Police #2: Burning down the house

Fragile Bird

8 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Should I have used my middle name and been Kelli Fucking Fury?

You can claim the Fucking when you dunk on @Jace, Basilissa

I mean literally dunk on her. Eight foot hoop good for the two of you?

(Jace is short, after all)

8 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Should I have used my middle name and been Kelli Fucking Fury?

Kelli Fucking Furry was a video my friend wanted me to watch. I declined.

One of my close friends live just a few blocks away from Hennepin and 94. They told me the fires were six blocks away last night, tonight was looking potentially worse. Also said the defense of the Whittier paint shooting was "Couldn't tell if she lived there or not."

I guess it's now better to just shoot everyone (thankfully so far just non lethally) and sort out actual details (like guilt) later.

Yup. That'll calm things down.

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

You can claim the Fucking when you dunk on @Jace, Basilissa

I mean literally dunk on her. Eight foot hoop good for the two of you?

(Jace is short, after all)

I unfollow trolls who are rude to everyone for no reason and I can claim the fucking without your permission. And as someone who was on the ground at the RNC, the 4th precinct shutdown, Standing Rock, and now the Minneapolis Riots- trolling some bored person on the internet isn’t really a naming achievement for me.

1 hour ago, karaddin said:

If all the incidents linked off this thread are any indication, the years of hostility to reporters from Trump are having the desired effect. 

But moderate libs wanna laugh at anarchists and leftists that have been calling cops fascists for decades now lol. 

30 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

I unfollow trolls who are rude to everyone for no reason and I can claim the fucking without your permission. And as someone who was on the ground at the RNC, the 4th precinct shutdown, Standing Rock, and now the Minneapolis Riots- trolling some bored person on the internet isn’t really a naming achievement for me.

I mean, it was just a joke. We need to laugh in these weird times. 

You want to talk about weird, I don't even know who this broad is. Let alone what I did to her that was so bad that she's mentioned blocking me on two separate occasions. 

ETA: Actually that's not weird at all. 

ETA2: There was no edit, nor was there anything to add.

E2A (Edited 2 admit): It is a bit flattering to know someone can't get over me.

E2A2 (Edited 2 admit 2): There was no editing involved in the previous admission.

3 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

You want to talk about weird, I don't even know who this broad is. Let alone what I did to her that was so bad that she's mentioned blocking me on two separate occasions. 

ETA: Actually that's not weird at all. 

ETA2: There was no edit, nor was there anything to add.

E2A (Edited 2 admit): It is a bit flattering to know someone can't get over me.

E2A2 (Edited 2 admit 2): There was no editing involved in the previous admission.

Weird part is you two would get along very well in real life, but the city is on fire, we're all stressed, and I'm trying to talk dirty with a woman (off site) while watching a kids movie. 

Odd fucking times.

5 hours ago, TrueMetis said:

Oh and the Daughters of the Confederacy national headquarters is on fire. Just wanted to post something that would lighten the mood.

I hope a descendant of General Sherman was involved.

OKC police gassed and shot pepper bullets at protesters outside OKC police headquarters, that the OKC police had themselves described as peaceful protesters.

I'm going to the protest scheduled for 230 today.

I dont mean to come across as a dick but I have to ask, is this protest really more important than not spreading the disease? These crowds are fucking madness. 

Also, nobody is talking about how Trump has fucked up anymore, and is giving him the opportunity to strut and throw his weight around. 

Here's a pretty good compilation to show people crying crocodile tears about supposed rioting and looting on the part of protesters, about how the cops do their part to incite riots.

Archived