U.S. Politics: Speak, Shriek, or Squeak! Whatever Technique You Seek in Critique of the Isogeneic Freak.

Jace, Extat

6 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

I find you odious. Disgraceful. And utterly distasteful. Let no man doubt the truth of these words, wrought from mine fingertips by a numbskulled inebriate as they are. 

You thought you could be DC men. In an in DC time. But you were wrong. Harley Quinn is a pale shadow of greatness long passed, and you clutch at it like a drowning man to driftwood. Every laugh it wrings from your throat is better served a sorrowful wail against the creep of placidity which binds you to your services. Soon comes the day when your episodes will be no more. Yet you will linger on. In darkness and in grief. Until all the world of men has died and the dollars of your account are utterly spent. 

Why I've half a mind to give you a quarter ass  whoopin' but as a Christian I'll leave it to your pastor.

You know what, this was just lazy given the fact I got the monkey paw for covering up that you welched on a bet years ago, and I've been holding the last finger for a long time. YEARS!!!!!

I get my finger back and use it on yourself in the next thread you jerk. 

And while you're at it, fuck up @The Great Unwashed. I think it was his dumbass that failed to ever cash his check and give you a silly title.

Can you guys take your BDSM fantasies anywhere fucking else? It was already tiresome even before this exhausting week.

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Remember back in the day when you were the only exhausting week?  Good times.

I remember back in the day when I was an exhausting Weekapaug and even further back when I was an exhausting Ser Amarok. :P 

3 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Listen man,

I'd be a terrible BDSM playmate. 

I didn't say either of you were good at it. If you were then maybe we'd all be getting off!!!

2 hours ago, Week said:

How long have they been human? 

They were trained, certified, and sent on the street. They have a responsibility to know the hold was illegal and to speak up. They are fully capable, fully responsible, and need to be held fully accountable. 

This isn't "their first shift" at a grocery store where they didn't know all of the codes for fruit and veg. 

1 hour ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Well how much training and how many days on the job would you need not to help hold a guy down as he begged for air and his mother and said he was dying? I have had zero days of training and zero days policing and I would have gotten off the guy. I think we all would have.

If I were on a jury, I would not convict those two cops of the charge of Aiding and Abetting.

The police are a quasi-military force. Two rookie cops sent out with two experienced officers. If the rookies did something wrong in the eyes of the experienced cops they'd probably be reported and booted out. Do you think the two rookies thought the experienced cop was going to take things so far he was going to kill Floyd? This is a routine investigation into a passed counterfeit $20. Do you think in a para-military organization like the police the rookies speak up against the senior officers? Who pointed out the fact there was no pulse? Who said shouldn't you stop, to which Chauvin said no? It was the rookie who was told to hold Floyd's feet down, who asked if they should turn him on his side so he could breath.

Are we going to be treated by Chauvin's defence team to the Rookies Shoulda Stopped Me Defense? 

Everybody's feeling blood thirsty after that horrific murder. I said the four of them should be charged and locked up. And yes, I realized people would be pissed off once I heard the facts and changed my mind.

You people have a very blood thirsty justice system. That's why you have the world's highest incarceration rate. Three strikes, send them to prison for life. Send out a rookie with a guy with 17 complaints against him and when he goes nuts, send the rookie to jail with him. I don't know if the other senior cop had a list of complaints too, [he has 12 complaints, including an assault that the police department settled for $25,000] I assume each of the senior officers had a rookie with them, but the other senior officer is the one who should have dragged Chauvin off of Floyd. He should be going to jail with Chauvin. Fire the other two, though even that seems unfair to me.

Improve your fucking training and weed out the bad cops. Address systemic racism. 

You know that in the My Lai massacre 26 troops under Calley were charged and none of them were convicted? They raped and murdered 350 to 500 people, but only Calley was convicted and he got 3 1/2 years of house arrest. You won't convict 26 murderers and rapists, but you'll ship the rookies to jail.

I just tried to confirm that the two rookies were each with the more senior officers and I couldn't confirm that, but I did see that both had just come off their probation. Officers have to do a year of probation before being confirmed as officers. I assume they don't go out on shifts while on probation, since one of the reports said one was on his 3rd shift as a police officer.

8 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

If I were on a jury, I would not convict those two cops of the charge of Aiding and Abetting.

The police are a quasi-military force. Two rookie cops sent out with two experienced officers. If the rookies did something wrong in the eyes of the experienced cops they'd probably be reported and booted out. Do you think the two rookies thought the experienced cop was going to take things so far he was going to kill Floyd? This is a routine investigation into a passed counterfeit $20. Do you think in a para-military organization like the police the rookies speak up against the senior officers? Who pointed out the fact there was no pulse? Who said shouldn't you stop, to which Chauvin said no? It was the rookie who was told to hold Floyd's feet down, who asked if they should turn him on his side so he could breath.

Are we going to be treated by Chauvin's defence team to the Rookies Shoulda Stopped Me Defense? 

Everybody's feeling blood thirsty after that horrific murder. I said the four of them should be charged and locked up. And yes, I realized people would be pissed off once I heard the facts and changed my mind.

You people have a very blood thirsty justice system. That's why you have the world's highest incarceration rate. Three strikes, send them to prison for life. Send out a rookie with a guy with 17 complaints against him and when he goes nuts, send the rookie to jail with him. I don't know if the other senior cop had a list of complaints too, [he has 12 complaints, including an assault that the police department settled for $25,000] I assume each of the senior officers had a rookie with them, but the other senior officer is the one who should have dragged Chauvin off of Floyd. He should be going to jail with Chauvin. Fire the other two, though even that seems unfair to me.

Improve your fucking training and weed out the bad cops. Address systemic racism. 

You know that in the My Lai massacre 26 troops under Calley were charged and none of them were convicted? They raped and murdered 350 to 500 people, but only Calley was convicted and he got 3 1/2 years of house arrest. You won't convict 26 murderers and rapists, but you'll ship the rookies to jail.

I just tried to confirm that the two rookies were each with the more senior officers and I couldn't confirm that, but I did see that both had just come off their probation. Officers have to do a year of probation before being confirmed as officers. I assume they don't go out on shifts while on probation, since one of the reports said one was on his 3rd shift as a police officer.

Last I checked Canada also had a pretty frightening record of police violence against indigenous people. And convicting these officers is a step in fixing this system, which I agree is absolutely broken

Archived