NFL 2020 Offseason: Are we even doing this any more?

DanteGabriel

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

Yeah I came here to laugh at Kirk acting like he's Ivan Drago as well.  

A grown man said that he doesn't believe he has influence on his lifespan and people are acting like that's socially acceptable. He should be treated medically. If for no other reason than so I can find out how far he's willing to abdicate personal interest.

1 minute ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

A grown man said that he doesn't believe he has influence on his lifespan and people are acting like that's socially acceptable. He should be treated medically. If for no other reason than so I can find out how far he's willing to abdicate personal interest.

I dunno about this, sounds like you're gonna come after my cigarettes next.

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

I dunno about this, sounds like you're gonna come after my cigarettes next.

Sometimes a flaming red head is just a blood engorged penis you like to suck on at regular intervals. I've no interest in your compulsions, you get that hot feeling at the back of your throat baby. I ain't judging. 

But this 'creator' that Mr. Cousins refers to... perhaps the man is not out of bounds to suggest divine favor. He is possessed of no great intellect, clearly, and his football capabilities can generously be described as marginal. And yet the man, his children, and his children's children could yet live in luxury for the reward of inconsistent averageness. It may yet be short sighted to dismiss out of hand that a superior being favors this Kirk. 

Deliver him into my hands and I'll have your truth. Perhaps I will not banish all thought of a true god, but after a fortnight in my care all the world shall know that if such a thing exists as omniscient it does not favor Kirk Cousins.

2 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Sometimes a flaming red head is just a blood engorged penis you like to suck on at regular intervals. I've no interest in your compulsions, you get that hot feeling at the back of your throat baby.

Keep your fantasies to yourself.

15 hours ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/02/report-patriots-interested-in-leonard-fournette/

Yay! Fournette is only a star if you're playing Madden, but I feel like it's a great spot for him. I lol'd my ass off to hear Matt Nagy turned his nose up at the guy.

Except he went with the former Patriot in Tampa Bay

I dunno... I just looked to see if maybe I fell for a dummy account, the actual name is @primepittman but it does have the blue birdie of a verified account.  :dunno: 

Edit:  Or maybe not... that's not a blue birdie.  Dammit... I've been had!

53 minutes ago, Rhom said:

I dunno... I just looked to see if maybe I fell for a dummy account, the actual name is @primepittman but it does have the blue birdie of a verified account.  :dunno: 

Edit:  Or maybe not... that's not a blue birdie.  Dammit... I've been had!

Dallas Goedert died for your sins, Rhom!

Archived