NFL 2020 Offseason: Are we even doing this any more?

DanteGabriel

After watching Ozark, not surprising to see that some portion of 16,000 live fans might boo unity. That said, move the fuck on. Heard Marcus Spears on espn the other day put it perfectly. If you think every single person is going to cheer this movement you're delusional. Leave 'em in the dust. Fuck em.

Seahawks got a helluva player in Jamal Adams. Not sure I'd give up two first round picks for a safety, but he's all over the place making plays.

For the most part the games seem pretty normal. You're never going to duplicate 60-80K screaming fans loaded on booze, but the pumped in crowd noise helps. Just hope it lasts.

14 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Seahawks got a helluva player in Jamal Adams. Not sure I'd give up two first round picks for a safety, but he's all over the place making plays.

Seriously. Every time Red Zone goes to the Seattle game he’s making some kind of play. 

Just realized I forgot to put in my pick’em picks. Ugh

6 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Seriously. Every time Red Zone goes to the Seattle game he’s making some kind of play. 

Just realized I forgot to put in my pick’em picks. Ugh

There's your drop week lol. That happens to me 1-2x per year.

Sad but true. 

Meanwhile, The Football Team (TFT) has just gone up a TD on Philly. A couple of weeks ago I read somebody say that they were his upset special in week 1 because Philly's o-line is in shambles and TFT's pass rush is potent. That didn't look like such a great take early on but now it just might happen,

17 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

FB sneak over McCaffrey, eh? #Panthers

The Fullback dive might be the worst call in pro sports. Just WHY?

And the Lions continue to be the biggest chokers in the NFL. They made Mitch Trubisky look like Mahomes and Watson in the 4th quarter. 

So, the Vikings definitely let Rodgers just put on a show against them for three quarters. Sure, the Vikings almost kind of came back (but not really they were down 9 after their last score in the 4th).  Both Minnesota and Green Bay need to figure out how to play a whole game's worth of defense instead of one good quarter and three kinda not good quarters.

Spoilers? Watched two games, but not that one. The first one I was horrified that I was noticing race, and then I got into it. Patrick Maholmes is amazing. The Falcons could have won against Seattle, and I saw especially liked all the 4 th downs. There was a great play by?? who head butted the football out of a receivers hands...so well executed.

2 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Not today.  Plenty of old school downfield attacking throws.  Looked better than any game I can recall last year.

Not really. Rodgers took a few 30-40 yard shots, but almost everything was slants and out routes. He barely pushed the ball past the first down marker.

Archived