Homie Characters

I would like to be the judge in one of Asha & Ally's conversations.  Be a bug on the wall in Little Finger's room for 72 hours, read all his papers, know what he's really doing.  But I would no doubt need bathing afterward.  I'd like to go for liquid lunch with Elaria Sand and bemoan our children's attitudes.  I'd like to be the Blackfish's personal driver and take him on long road trips just to see where he's going.  Take The Hound wine testing.  Go to a Tywin sponsored tourney.  Sleep beneath the stars with Bran and Meera and Hodor and Jojen just to be part of their wonder.  But if you make me buy one of them dinner and a movie I'm taking Asha and her throwing axes.   

21 hours ago, Curled Finger said:

I would like to be the judge in one of Asha & Ally's conversations.  Be a bug on the wall in Little Finger's room for 72 hours, read all his papers, know what he's really doing.  But I would no doubt need bathing afterward.  I'd like to go for liquid lunch with Elaria Sand and bemoan our children's attitudes.  I'd like to be the Blackfish's personal driver and take him on long road trips just to see where he's going.  Take The Hound wine testing.  Go to a Tywin sponsored tourney.  Sleep beneath the stars with Bran and Meera and Hodor and Jojen just to be part of their wonder.  But if you make me buy one of them dinner and a movie I'm taking Asha and her throwing axes.   

The asha crush is strong in me as well. But that part about sleeping beneath the stars with Bran, Jojen, Meera, and hodor was surprisingly wholesome and very endearing. That is 4 extremely good good people right there. You made my day bro. Hope all is well with you @Curled Finger

1 minute ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

The asha crush is strong in me as well. But that part about sleeping beneath the stars with Bran, Jojen, Meera, and hodor was surprisingly wholesome and very endearing. That is 4 extremely good good people right there. You made my day bro. Hope all is well with you @Curled Finger

C'mon Brother Man, who doesn't crush on Asha?  It's nice to have one of your streams of consciousness fantasies going!  That made my day...

Archived